• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
Years
  • Black Orb. xMouvelianx's hack has a very nice concept, the tiles are very good, I like having a shiny for a starter. Thumbs up.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I vote for Pokémon Pure Gold. It easily outclasses all the hacks on that lists, with its fantastic ASM, and Kawai has put a lot of work into it.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • I vote for Pokémon Pure Gold. Kawai has put a lot of work into it and it easily outclasses all the hacks on that lists, with its fantastic ASM.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    I vote Pure Gold, Kawai's skills outmatch anyones on the list and dare I say most here on the forums! ASM, RSE to FR graphics etc it is just all around great!

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • I vote for Pokemon Black Orb. I love the tiles- they are very pleasing, it has original features and looks well though out overall. Also, it has an original storyline that has not been used over and over again.

Taz Maverick

Inactive
    Years
  • I think i'll vote for Pokemon Revolution. Someone told me that the updates of Revolution will be awesome. I saw them with my own eyes. :D
    I like the story and i like the original FR tiles [but not pallets]. :)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    My vote goes to Revolution. The hack has potential to make it to the top, as it's an original idea. I can't say i like the new pallettes though, because i made them... -.-

Kali tixi re Nikanore! :D

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    pokemon ash' s quest becuse nintendo did not make a game on ashes adventures

Back