• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2011
I vote for Pikachu's Tale
This hack has really good mapping.
And it also follows the Anime (Which makes it interesting how it will turn out)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Pokemon Darkblue I Vote For

clearly, you haven't read the rules in the first post and zel's post (which was just above your post)...

Hey people, dont forget to include a reason for your vote.

I vote for Pikachu's Tale, for I really wanna play a POKéMON Game which is really based on the animé series. :3
Also, the maps are really nice. :3

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
I vote for Pokemon Amber. Theres a lot of things I don't really like about it but the amount of work that has been put into is very impressive. With a few adjustments it could become really good.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
i vote for Pikachu's Tale because i think it has the potential to outdo Nintendo at an anime based pokemon game and it has nice maps and sprites :)

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
Years
i vote for - you guessed it - pickachu's tale, because it bring back one of the best games (if you dont know what im talking about, its yellow) and has new features and storyline. following the anime, with all those sidequests and all, its going to be a really great one...

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2017
I vote for Turquoise: Aqua Egg because although the starters make about as much sense as deep-fat-fried salads, the story and graphics are good.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
Pikachu's Tale. It's like the Pokemon game I've always dreamed of, It carries almost every exact detail of the first season of Pokemon, from meeting Misty at the lake, to the almost perfect landscape tiles that resemble Pallet Town, Viridian City, and Route 1 exactly, it's a sure win. Even carrying Pikachu on Ash's back was included :D I'll be absolutely ecstatic when Barker finishes it, but I know it'll take a while, so I'm waiting ever so patiently.

Goalie-35
Years
Steel gets my vote for this time for giving fresh life to the land of johto w/o retelling the same old story.
uhhh.. i don' think you know but the author changed the hack completely, custom region...

I vote for Pikachu's Tale
The anime accurate game i've been wishing for years...

wahwa

Pokemon Revolution Creator
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
I vote for pikachu tale because I always want to play Pokemon's games according to anime like this hacks.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, another voting's finished (again, earlier, as I want to go to bed, and there's a clear winner). This time the HotW goes to Barker for his Pikachu's Tale project. Seems like people really want an anime-like game, so hope you give them what they want, eh ;P
(By the way, making an award for yourself? O.o)

Voting Results

Pikachu's Tale, with 13 votes
Amber, with 3 votes
Steel, with 2 votes
Darkblue, Turquoise and Tale of Baby Deoxys, all with 1 vote (DARK_Wolf_Dante's vote lacked a reason so I had to ditch it)

[EDIT]I forgot to change this yesterday, but of course, the new voting has started! :P

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
It's too clear now though...
For my vote will go to Clear Diamond...

the sprites are clearly good, and the story is clearly nice. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back