• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
I'm playing the 2nd beta. May I know where i can get the map of zhery? I'm at inhore city, but I still don't have the map.

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
uhh im stuck in the seanport gym i beat the gym leader but i cant get out...can anyone help please

Last edited:
Years
After you beat Lucas the Seanport City gym leader you go east to the next route, Route 408. If you talk to a Hiker you can get HM06 Rock Smash. Talk to Thomas with the two Gastlys so the Gastlys below the Rock Smash rocks that make a Youngster disappear go away. Continue going south and you'll battle Ethan and Lunick on your way to Dardusk City. Dardusk should have an Ecruteak HG/SS like entrance with purple trees and rain. You can go to the gym and battle Thomas the last gym leader in Beta 2.

Also does anyone know what the new gym leader names are? It explains why I am using Beta 2's leader names.

Years

Thanks for the all coments and the support for the menbers of the pokecommunity, thank's very much, my reallity friends.

• Frequently Asked Questions:

Why is not updating the game PKMLP?
Sorry to everyone but have not had much time lately, and also in parts I'm working on now there is not much update, and do not want to reveal my scripts posting videos.

Do you still work in game?
Of course always worked and will continue working.

What is the release date of the New Beta track?
I'm sorry but no date for release because the more I work there is still much to do, especially scripts, but when you least expect the beta will be ready.

Now some updates

UPDATES

New images
The Heros
KEVIN And SHOPIA
kevinl.gif
shopia.gif

New MINIS HEROS and OTHERS
newsminisherosandothers.png

New PC and MART
newpcandmart.png

New GYMS
newsgyms.png

When I can I will answer the questions and sorry but I'll try again twice this forum but many things happening in my life and have not had much time.​

luv the updates, and I do know this is a very late response to it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
wesley FG i want to ask you something BIG. i have loved the previous POKEMON LIGHT PLATINUM but it end in beta 4 and it is not finished. i have cought EVERY legend pokemon without cheats or gamesharks codes, but with pation,strategic and a lot of poke balls.so i want to ask you when you finish this pokemon light platinum, COULD YOU PLZ FINISH AND THE PREVIOUS POKEMON LIGHT PLATINUM????? PLZ I WANT TO SEE HOW IT WILL END. i have spent a lot of hours playing it but it is not finished. plz if you can, after this light platinum finish and the previous light platinum. i know it is very hard and it needs a lot of time but give it a try. plz answer me if you will try it or not!
thanks

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2010
Why isn't VBA workin on this? I even put the save type on 128k

Matterfact, Vba not even playin it at all. The download file is an RaR file, My Vba only plays Gba files Soooo what do I do? All my other hacks work except this one & this is the one I really wanna play. SMH

Last edited:
Years

Matterfact, Vba not even playin it at all. The download file is an RaR file, My Vba only plays Gba files Soooo what do I do? All my other hacks work except this one & this is the one I really wanna play. SMH

did u try patching the file to a working ruby rom?

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years

You have to uncompress the file using WinRAR first... I'm surprised at how many people still don't get this.

Years
In my opinion Wesley is still scripting, and when he is done scripting he'll start beta testing meaning that Beta 3 won't be released in a LONG while. Also I hope he shows more of the gyms of Zhery in his next update.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2010
Tried The Patching & Tried the Uncompressing, still didn't work. Oh well, I'm Done. Goodluck wit the game Amigos!

Back