• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
this game is truly immaculate. The scripting and tiling are superb. Also very nice job with the OW! Ill definately be playing this game

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Period jokes: the sure sign of an immature mind.

Okay, next time this thread gets a stupid conversation like this I'm going to be closing it for a short period.

Next time, instead of needlessly flamebaiting the user, just report them instead of potentially getting yourself into trouble, too.

Years
i download it and the rom doesnt work i patched it with lunar ips and pokemon ruby english version and it doesnt work anybody knows why i want to play this game soo badly someone help me

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Hey I've been wondering. I'm sure this has already been asked but: It seems the tiles Wesley used in his hack aren't all available on his website. There are many tiles that aren't on the website. Unless I'm looking wrong. Are all the tiles he used on his website?

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
Hey I've been wondering. I'm sure this has already been asked but: It seems the tiles Wesley used in his hack aren't all available on his website. There are many tiles that aren't on the website. Unless I'm looking wrong. Are all the tiles he used on his website?

which is his site man???? can you give the link??????

-PARADOX-

Overworld Spriter :)
Years
Whoah! i heard of this hack allot and to be honest it is everything i imagined and more.... i will 100% be following up on this hacks progress, seriously dude well done.

Scytha

mass effect freak
Years
This is the best hack I have EVER seen, graphicwise anyway.
Wesley you are probably without doubt the best hacker (graphics) that I know of. ^_^

Years
Yeah the graphics are good as I mention more than once. Because there is a wide range of new tiles there won't be secret bases since there tiles were edited for Lauren region's tiles or will there be secret bases?

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
I try and open the game file with VisualBoyAdvance but it says Unsupported File. Why? What do I use to play this game?

Back