• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

DVK

Hack based-God
Years
how can i evolve my snorunt into froslass ?? there is no dawn stone in this game.. help me

It evolves Via in game trade, but unfortunately Wesley forgot to put an in game trade for it so unless you can use YAPE to change the evolution you are stuck.

Years
Okay so there are more people working on those things, so it's not a problem...

And another thing, Shouldn't all fire pokemon need the abillity to learn Lava surf? Arcanine can't..
Kinda weird cuz Hydreigon can do it so why can't Arcanine...

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016

And another thing, Shouldn't all fire pokemon need the abillity to learn Lava surf? Arcanine can't..
Maybe lava burns its paws?

Cyclone

Years

Because Wesley forgot to put Dex entries right that happened. Another thing will surprise you. Take Miltank and it can learn both Surf HM as well as Lava Surf so you can get help from it

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Are you updating LP? do you have permission for a open update or is it just a private one??
Cuz your update seems sweet but people here might take it wrong without permission...
Do not worry :) I'm one of people who has permission from Wesley to do anything fans would like to and I would be able to do it (unless I disagree with it :D) ;)
Most people on this thread know it, as I was one of people who translated the first LP =)

It's probably because Lava Surf is Flash so people who can learn Flash can learn Lava Surf :D

It evolves Via in game trade, but unfortunately Wesley forgot to put an in game trade for it so unless you can use YAPE to change the evolution you are stuck.
I believe it's because there's not enough in-game trades, but Cyclone put Froslass into Mt.Winter so it will be catchable in a wild.

Years
Cool, It already seemed like not all fire pokemon have it, don't know if someone has the time to do it but the scripts are damn borring in this game, I understand why it is like that but I stand it, everytime you get a
new pokemon as a gift the person keep saying ''your destined to have this pokemon". It's getting old and borring, also there are in every town/city atleast 2 people who say the same things...

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2012
Where can you get Nidoran and a moon stone? Also, is there a complete list of what kind of pokemon you can get on what route? Thanks.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Whenever I eventually finish the game, I'll have a full one in a walkthrough. However, I might use the benefits of AdvanceMap and do it sooner. We'll see. The problem is that legendaries are events and I have to play the game to know where I'm getting them first.

Cyclone

Jupsi

The Eternal Noob
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2021
Yo!
Love this mod so far, but I have run into a game-breaking(?) problem:
In the water gym, after i beat the gym-leader the passage-way out is flooded with water - how am i supposed to fix it? I tried the Walk-through-walls cheat to get out, but it doesn't work... Help, anyone?! >_<

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Yes, this is one of the things that is broken and really needs fixing. Did you by chance restart a saved game inside of the Gym?

I have a hacked path out for this situation, but I don't think it activates unless you leave and return to the map; thus, you might be stuck.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
When I go to the World championship there is no door to enter. How to I enter the championship?

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
*my 1st post*
great community!!!!!!
being new can any one just give me the link from where i can download this game
i tried a few which i saw n got a message that i isn't available......
rply pl!!!!!

RichterSnipes

Not even a nibble...
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
*my 1st post*
great community!!!!!!
being new can any one just give me the link from where i can download this game
i tried a few which i saw n got a message that i isn't available......
rply pl!!!!!
The link on the first post works just fine, at least it does for me. Scroll down to "DOWNLOAD IN IPS" at the bottom of the list. The page it takes you to has two perfectly working downloads.

Oh, and welcome to PC!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
14 badges sounds like a real fun. Do you play against E4 after 8 badges then WC after 14?
I believe it's 16 badges, isn't it? I remember reading there were 16 Gyms somewhere in here, unless that changed and I didn't see that post. (EDIT: Found it. 8 TMs gain a function following a Lauren Gym battle and badge acquisition.)

Been spending some time on the official games while B2/W2 are still new and fresh (and before any R/S remakes, which are seeming obvious to some based on a Google search, get announced), so I've stalled temporarily. However, I've mapped most of the Zhery region to date, including all 17 main Routes; I still have to get a few cave areas including a better Victory Road water area, then it's a matter of writing the guide.

Cyclone

Last edited:
Back