• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

N.P

| Alone In The Trust |
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Yup! Thank you Wesley ! I've finished this game. It's always a great hack version. :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2017
hey i just started this hack yesterday and i am now in lauren region and i just got glide. i was wondering how i would use glide or fly on the edge of the sky city or maybe is there a walkthrough for this game .. thanks

DVK

Hack based-God
Years
hey i just started this hack yesterday and i am now in lauren region and i just got glide. i was wondering how i would use glide or fly on the edge of the sky city or maybe is there a walkthrough for this game .. thanks

Use the Pilot License in the Key Items section of your bag.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
i see a few people in Seanport City talking about a red Gyarados in Lake Myung. Where is Lake Myung and where is the red Gyarados?

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
There is no Red Gyarados in LP. You must be playing the Portugese version

no there are 3 people in Seanport City, who say something about a Red Gyarados that disappears quickly. And i am playing the english version. So there is a red gyarados in the Potugese version? Anyways thanks for clearing that up, ive been going crazy trying to find this lake Myung.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2012
I've defeated the lauren league and the world championship ... i want to defeat lance in order to catch legendaries but the entrance of mt draken is locked by a guy... i also tried to catch mewtwo in the team steam secret base but the path is locked by team steam's guys... can anyone tell me how to get out this situation?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
no there are 3 people in Seanport City, who say something about a Red Gyarados that disappears quickly. And i am playing the english version. So there is a red gyarados in the Potugese version? Anyways thanks for clearing that up, ive been going crazy trying to find this lake Myung.
I've actually seen the map data in AdvanceMap; there seems to be an area to the north of the main Imitari Islands. Is this where the Red Gyarados appeared in the Portugese version, and the warp to it is removed? The map is still connected as a separate area to explore with the same name by a row of four rocks at the top.

Maybe I can mock up the map together with the main islands once I check out the northern part of that lower (available) map.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
I've actually seen the map data in AdvanceMap; there seems to be an area to the north of the main Imitari Islands. Is this where the Red Gyarados appeared in the Portugese version, and the warp to it is removed? The map is still connected as a separate area to explore with the same name by a row of four rocks at the top.

Maybe I can mock up the map together with the main islands once I check out the northern part of that lower (available) map.

Cyclone

i see that as well, but cannot figure out how to get to it. i have ran through once, but im currently running through again with different starters. Plus this time i am training Dratini, i had difficulty with the Zhery E4 last time because of training too many pokemon at once. So they were only at around level 55-58 when i got there. And as a side note, Victory Road to the Zhery league should be more difficult, its a cake walk as long as you have a grass or electric type. Plus there are issues with the experience gained by battling certain pokemon. For instance, at the beginning in the forest when battling the T Steam member with the bug type gym leader, i only got like 200 experience for beating her Drifblim, which is about half of what i got for beating its previous form, Drifloon. Other than those things, i enjoy this hack more than i did Raptor EX. All pokemon games are too short. I wanna play something that would take 2-3 weeks to beat. A hack with ALL the regions in it would be nice.

Years
i see that as well, but cannot figure out how to get to it. i have ran through once, but im currently running through again with different starters. Plus this time i am training Dratini, i had difficulty with the Zhery E4 last time because of training too many pokemon at once. So they were only at around level 55-58 when i got there. And as a side note, Victory Road to the Zhery league should be more difficult, its a cake walk as long as you have a grass or electric type. Plus there are issues with the experience gained by battling certain pokemon. For instance, at the beginning in the forest when battling the T Steam member with the bug type gym leader, i only got like 200 experience for beating her Drifblim, which is about half of what i got for beating its previous form, Drifloon. Other than those things, i enjoy this hack more than i did Raptor EX. All pokemon games are too short. I wanna play something that would take 2-3 weeks to beat. A hack with ALL the regions in it would be nice.
Yeah the original LP is a piece of cake but one member (SonicBlazePlatinum) is making a hardcore version for LP so you could try that when it comes

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
i see that as well, but cannot figure out how to get to it.
There's an underwater patch in the map. I really oughta set one of the rocks for me to surf through and map the area properly; it turns out that you pop up from underwater in the new spot and go to the west, eventually seeing the rocks from the lower area (bonus points if you can pick them out), and then north and back to the east into a cave there. The second cavern is a dead-end, suggesting there might be a legendary there. Since I am not underwater yet, I can't tell you what or where this is, but I'm deftly curious; it turns out there are more underwater patches OUTSIDE the traveling area of Seanport City and Route 408, but I do not think they are connected to anything (in the case of 408, if you hack in the ability to go up there, you can see the tree border against the water, so I can assume they're a dead area).

If Ash knows where the underwater connection is, I'm sure he can tell us.

Cyclone

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
@Cyclone: That's probably Underwater which leads to Lugia's chamber.
No Red Gyarados appears in LP (even though making it appear would be easier than changing tile).
So do those rocks eventually go away like the construction barrier on Route 410 which is actually part of the map in AdvanceMap? The higher map is not blocked off on that map itself; it looks like an exit.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Stuck in the water gym, is there any fix to that?

I was able to get out of the gym but what do I do now?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
The link on the first post works just fine, at least it does for me. Scroll down to "DOWNLOAD IN IPS" at the bottom of the list. The page it takes you to has two perfectly working downloads

oh! thank you!!!
but buddy I'm unable to find the link you told about...........
can u pl tell my the exact place n somehow highlight it pl.....

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2012
I've defeated the lauren league and the world championship ... i want to defeat lance in order to catch legendaries but the entrance of mt draken is locked by a guy... i also tried to catch mewtwo in the team steam secret base but the path is locked by team steam's guys... can anyone tell me how to get out this situation?

no one? :(

Back