• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
  • Terefic hack so far. Is it possible to use your hack as a base for my own hack? I would normally start from scratch but you have a whole load of sinnoh pokemon I don't now howto add in moere than 25 new pokemon to the original ruby. I would totally understand if you didn't want other people using your hard work though mine would have completely different tiles, storyline etc. and you would have credit for what you did.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    whats the problem? u may have not downloaded it right. create a new folder, download visual boy advance from emulator-zone, extract it too the folder, download the game from the site on the first page, upload vba, go to file, open, and click the game, and it shoul start loading

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • whats the problem? u may have not downloaded it right. create a new folder, download visual boy advance from emulator-zone, extract it too the folder, download the game from the site on the first page, upload vba, go to file, open, and click the game, and it shoul start loading
    He does not talk 'bout PC emulation Vbag is afaik mobile emu

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • CrystallineSeraphim said:
    Um... where is the download link?
    *grabs my secret device... the Synth-O-Tron... and synthesizes the link which just blows up in my face*
    Drats... that almost worked... anyhoo... download... link... please...

Look in the first Post...ALWAYS READ THE FIRST POST, PEOPLE!!!

But...Here

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • ¿Se puede poner en un archivo .ips reales en lugar de un archivo .rar?
    Not needed :) everyone has Winrar to extract that IPS file from the rar file :)

i think he quit he hasn't updated in ages
    He does not quit. Wesley just doesn't have as much time as he would want... but he's working no doubt 'bout it :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2009
    Glitch in Earth Institute after defeating Team Steam

asked earlier but no response. is anyone else having trouble getting out of the earth institute after the team steam fight? my game gets all glitched up. (using both gbsp and vba)

The same problem has occurred to me too!!!
    Can anyone help???????

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2015
    Woah , Ash493 you sure know alot about this rom :O
    Im starting the game now... Where does the beta end ?

Back