• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
  • Ehe thanks :)
    I've been playing this for a long time so I know a lot :)
    Beta ends in Canalave City after wining the 6th badge
    Edit : @Prince : ??? What?

What I meant is after Pastoria City, you can't go through the Guards. Mainly I've beaten Bryron the Gym Leader of Canalave first.
    And the last gym I fight is Pastoria City's one, Wake.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Ash493, you said you had arceus but i cannot seem to find it. please tell me how
    I didn't say that xD

I have an Arceus to :D, If you want an Arceus use Sudowoodo code for Ruby
    So he's Sudowoodoo... interesting :D

The game is looking good! Love the tiles, I would love to see the progress. Hey, do you know what to do when your in the island full of Legendary birds? I caught all of them, but I don't know what to do next.
    Go to place which was blocked by 3 stones before but after ya catch the three of 'em the boulders will disappear and ya can dive to the bottom and there's Lugia :) After that ya can go back :)

Is VBA better?? I don't know much about these computer things, I just downloaded the game and started playing :P
    For GBA games for sure :)
    NoGba is mainly for DS games :)

What I meant is after Pastoria City, you can't go through the Guards. Mainly I've beaten Bryron the Gym Leader of Canalave first.
    And the last gym I fight is Pastoria City's one, Wake.
    So that's that...
    Well Byron should be the sixth gym leader xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    this is for anyone who may also have run into a glitch at the earth institute, i tested this twice now and it helped me get past the glitch (which seems to be rare)

beat team steam
    talk to the girl til she disappears
    screen will get glitchy but scientist will attemp to give castform pokemon (i didnt have room to get it dont know if that matters)
    so now you should have a blank glitchy screen
    press the menu button (start)
    and press down (not up, important as pressing up wont help) until you get to pokemon (the menu to look at your pokemon)
    press A so youre in the pokemon menu.
    exit the menu now and you should be on a normal screen with everything in the right place.
    leave through the door and then go all the way outside of the institute and save. everything should be all good now.

i hope this helps anyone with the same problem i had.

Years
  • -How Do You Get The Running Shoes And Why Are Your Screenshots Different Than The Game???

Ther'es a bug that makes it so u can't get the running shoes at certain times.
    The screenshots u see on the first page are for the beta 4 coming out god knows when. We are currently playing beta 3.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Hey Wesley, where is beta 3.1 end?

It ends after you beat canelave gym...

@ The people who are impatient for an update...Be patient...He Has a life...And is going as fast as he possibly can...To make each update look amazing...It Doesn't help asking when the next update comes...It only spams the thread...

DIEHARDSWAGGER

Sage Of Six Paths
    Years
  • -For Some Reason I Cannot Catch Entei....But Okay. Now I'm Stuck In Jhoto Till Something Happens.

-Never Mind. I Flew Away. But Now I'm Stuck In Stupid Sinnoh w/ Level 90-100 Pokemon And I Can't Even Use Surf Or Fly Away. So I Stopped Playing. I'll Wait For The Next Beta/Alpha.

Last edited:
    Back