• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 6, 2019
So.... I've looked everywhere on this thread and I need help. I'm stuck in Seanport Gym. I saved in there after I found out the gym leader wasn't in there. Started to play again and can't get out?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2016
I just like having a pikachu with volt tackle is all i tried sharking but couldn't find the right code for it :( thanks for trying to help out tho

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
Years
How do I do this? I don't really know much about programming or anything. I just like playing the games :)

I think you can use A-map or something like that. You don't need to program anything {XD}

This Pokemon Light Platinum isn't working on gpsp? because i tried to play on it but it's not responding and white screen only.

Maybe you've patched the incorrect ruby rom. Or see white screen fix solution.

I'm currently experiencing a game breaking hack.

It doesn't allow me to progess, since it freezes everytime I face a specific trainer. I will try to post the video soon. I'm programmed to Lauren (using GS but that shouldn't matter), and same point the game freezes.

I'm going to recreate it, and upload, and hopefully someone can help me figure out the problem, or give me the walk through wall code so I can walk around this trainer, and then see if it is only that specific trainer.

Could you post the location (or maybe a screenshot) for us to see which trainer it is?

So.... I've looked everywhere on this thread and I need help. I'm stuck in Seanport Gym. I saved in there after I found out the gym leader wasn't in there. Started to play again and can't get out?

Did you checked the Seanport Office upstairs?

I just like having a pikachu with volt tackle is all i tried sharking but couldn't find the right code for it :( thanks for trying to help out tho

Try using pokemon ruby codes move modifiers. Anyway newbies are always welcome :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
I beat the Zhery League and visited the professor's house in Yellow Town, but she never gave me the Lauren Pass. I reset my save to right before the champion and beat him all over again, but I still didn't get the pass. Help?

Years
New user here. A friend recommended this hack to me. I've followed videos I've watched, I've followed everything I have seen/heard. I can watch the opening movie/video and then it says Pokemon Light Platinum by Wesley FG. But I don't have anything for starting a new game. It literally only plays the opening and then that. No choice to play the game at all. I had the right Ruby rom, I've tried dling the LP hack rom from cool rom, same thing. Can anyone help me with this. I've gone through google and here to try and figure it out. I fixed the white screen but I never get a start new game to play :/

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 6, 2015
I beat the lauren league, and the entire region reset! can i fix this?

Years
Hi i just started playing this hack and so far it's kinda well how do you say that bad just kidding it's really awesome. Aftter the first few minutes playing i already was really excited so gtg need play some moar. {XD}

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 6, 2015
I mean that team steam is back, the arons are all over flannery, and i can't glide.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2022
hi guys...the game totaly freeze in mt. draken when they try to catch the arceus, its just freeze no matter what. Im using the final version of the IPS; anyone now how to solve this problem?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
So I used Gameshark codes to get a certain Pokemon, but when I turn off the code the Pokemon still appears. What do I do?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
hi guys...the game totaly freeze in mt. draken when they try to catch the arceus, its just freeze no matter what. Im using the final version of the IPS; anyone now how to solve this problem?
Use earlier patch to get through it and then patch the newest again and use the save after that scene.

So I used Gameshark codes to get a certain Pokemon, but when I turn off the code the Pokemon still appears. What do I do?
Don't cheat?
Hm... just repatch the ROM and use the save you have now.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Thread is being closed due to download links going through an ad website and therefore the creator is making money off of the hack, which is clearly illegal. Wesley FG if you want to rectify this problem PM me, otherwise this will remain closed and with all download links removed.

Closed.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
Hi, I'm new around here, I was hoping to ask if the final ips file here of light platinum attachment was removed? I'm having problems with the page laoding when I click on the attachment....it just goes to a blank screen :/

Pokenoob666

Frustrated Feraligator
Years
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
You patch the original game (this case being ruby version) with the IPS
to do so
I already knew that, I do have a LunarIPS and a clean Ruby rom
I just can't seem to download the IPS file itself from the first page of this thread

Back