• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
I'm going to play this old hack again, the last time i've played it i've completed the elite four with only a really overpowered charizard and giratina. Do the last version include custom cries for the 4th/5th pokemon?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2015
Can eevee evolve to other type other than the physic and dark type? I wish it could evolve to fairy type

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
What is axew and deino pokedex numbers? Ive been looking all over to catch them. What pokemon do they replace?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
What is axew and deino pokedex numbers? Ive been looking all over to catch them. What pokemon do they replace?

I'm almost certain I remember them being in between Celebi and Treeko. They are one of the 25 "missingno's" so if you wanted to use a save editor to get them you're out of luck, as I've not seen one that can edit those 25 PKMN.

glong279

A Royal Knight
Years

I'm not sure about their numbers, but if you want to catch them, then Zero will give you a Deino the first time you meet him, and a guy in Drakebreath will give you an Axew.

cfs

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 17, 2016
Hi, I can´t use waterfall (and I have all 8 badges), Did I miss sth?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 4, 2020
is there any trigger to activate world championship? i had completed both elite fours, have the world pass , when i reach the world championship stadium, there are 2 people blocking the entrance.

Hakon

Long Time Lurker
Years
Can we get everything back up on this thread again?

It's so stupid that because he hasn't been 'active' a thread this popular could be so bare now. People are still only just downloading the game and playing it for the first time, how are they meant to know anything if every single detail is removed?

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Hey, there should still be valid links to the IPS in my signature. Haven't been here in a few years, looks like Things Happened, but my last version should still be fine and accessible if anyone is looking to play this.

Back