• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    Greatest Pokemon ROM hack ever!

I have an issue, I'm at MT Draken and it freezes as Percy says his lines in front of Arceus and then it freezes. Please help, I'm far into the game with 7 badges. Don't want to lose my save :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2016
    hey guys even with the latest patch im freezing on Percy attempting to capture Legandaries on Mt Draken any idea?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2018
    hey guys ive heard great things about this game and i really want to play it but im having trouble with a white screen issue as soon as i open the game. Im playing on my android phone. does anyone know a way around this??
    thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    Can I use my save file from the old version of Light Platinum with the Final version?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2018
    Greatest Pokemon ROM hack ever!

I have an issue, I'm at MT Draken and it freezes as Percy says his lines in front of Arceus and then it freezes. Please help, I'm far into the game with 7 badges. Don't want to lose my save :(

im having the same issue, have you solved it yet??

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I believe it can be restored to before all of them removed. It should be on one of the Mod panel option unless this forum template work differently.

And it should have been reported unless Mod doesn't even care.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2016
    Hey guys I have an issue with items. I was supposed to get a Light Ball and Moon Stone from some NPCs, but didn't get any (probably cause my bag was full at the time). Does anyone know how to obtain them now?

N.P

| Alone In The Trust |
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Hey guys I have an issue with items. I was supposed to get a Light Ball and Moon Stone from some NPCs, but didn't get any (probably cause my bag was full at the time). Does anyone know how to obtain them now?

This is a game's problem, if you meet an item with full bag, you can't get it again (it usually disappear).

But the Light Ball is the item you can obtain in National Park, not from NPCs.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2016
    Hi all, I've encountered a weird bug while in Snowce city with the Gym Leader Sophia. AFTER talking to her twice in the mountain, I went to the gym and found it full of trainers, but Sophia herself was missing. There is his Frosslass there, but not her... Any ideas why?

Here's a screenshot of the gym without gym leader:
    [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    I've heard Light Platinum + has new moves, Gen 5 and 6 Pokemon and the P/S split. It's also the one in the main post. But according to the translater, Snakebyte, the latest version is the "Final" one from here. He also said he's never heard of LP+ (right on the previous page). So which one should I be playing?

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2018
    I've heard Light Platinum + has new moves, Gen 5 and 6 Pokemon and the P/S split. It's also the one in the main post. But according to the translater, Snakebyte, the latest version is the "Final" one from here. He also said he's never heard of LP+ (right on the previous page). So which one should I be playing?

I came by your post by accident and immediately started looking it uo. I found a post on this thread some time ago noting this, with a download link going to Wesley's (op) blog. Sadly, that blog is 404'd. There doesn't seem to be a download link anywhere else. There's a reddit post where someone is looking for it as well.

I think it's safe to say that it's gone for good.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2017
    I played this game and I've have found my self to have been unable to move on since I accidentally and obliviouslyrics skip the second gym badge and got on the boat so now I'm kind of stuck where I am not able to move on I've already tried using wall hacks but they dot let you move in may places so does anyone know a solution or am I gonna have to reset

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2017
    Has anyone had issues with evolving the pokemon? it makes my game crash no matter what!

Back