• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Reina07

There can only be one victor!
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012

Well since this is hack like Platinum I'd say lots of them :D

If it'd be nominated and Ruby Destiny not then I'd sure
    voted for it.

So would I.

But anyway I haven't been on this thread in a while and does anyone know about what is happening with the hack and Wesley?

E3DaMeX

This hack looks amazing. Now if only the grammar and everything else were better.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Google Translation::::-:::::
    Hi I am from Brazil,
    this hack in English, luck to you s!,
    but I will make two versions is one in Portuguese and one in Spanish, is a hack with an own style, and many
    Better graphics, just bring a new beta for you? s, s now the heroes? to the RANGER's, based in the DS game, Pokemon Ranger's.

Read the Bold Text...and make sure to read the first post...;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    there is a road glitch at where to catch Entei will that be fix in Beta 4 ?

adi_balwani

A HUGE game fan
    Years
  • Will the Wild Pokemon glitch be fixed as well.... In the previous beta, wild poke's appeared every 2-3 steps and i just couldn't stand... It was the first time I bought a repel ever

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    any one know where to find the beta 4 download i cant find it anywhere what so ever ive googled it and i find sights that have it but dont let me download :( i have beta 3 and i got to where the 3 dogs are but i cant get entei and i want to go farther PLEASE HELP

Zaerr

>(((°> Fishy!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023
    Wow, Latin hackers seem to some of the best. The tiles look better than the ones that Gamefreak use xD

School days again...
    Years
  • any one know where to find the beta 4 download i cant find it anywhere what so ever ive googled it and i find sights that have it but dont let me download :( i have beta 3 and i got to where the 3 dogs are but i cant get entei and i want to go farther PLEASE HELP

The beta has not been released yet, so please be patient.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • any one know where to find the beta 4 download i cant find it anywhere what so ever ive googled it and i find sights that have it but dont let me download :( i have beta 3 and i got to where the 3 dogs are but i cant get entei and i want to go farther PLEASE HELP
    Use WTW cheat to go on the north where Mt. Rainbow is located and continue

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    In pokemon light platinum,there are some kecleons blocking my road.
    What should I do?

Back