• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    Yeah it's very cool
    but how can i evolve my Roselia into Roserade?
    is that going on a lvl or?

Edit: where can u discusse the pokémons u have and others have for this game?

Roselia evolves into Roserade at lvl 28 or somewhere between 28-32 can't remember to well.

poliwrath10

Pokemon Dark World Owner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I want to make magmortar or ryperior evolve magmar in magmortar without trade?

Years
  • u guys need to make sure ur using the right emulators or whatever. some dont work, some do. for example: i have the gpsp gba emulatorfor my psp, and some hacks dont work on it unfortunately. :(

infmaniac

Determined Beginner
    Years
  • Oh, maybe thats why its not working, I'm using the same emulator for my PSP...

If you begin a new game using VBA and save it as soon as you can (128kb save type) then transfer that savefile to the gpsp folder. make sure the rom and the save file have the same name and are in the exact same place. works for me and i use gpsp too :)

Anyway, looking forward to the new Beta. this hack is my fave among all the others out there

Back