• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2009
Qoute from 4shared lol
Server downloading session limit is reached. Please try again in a few minutes. lolzzzz

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
It dosen't work for me. i get the white screen after intro ( when we see Hero on bike and so ).

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2023
WITHTM ?? D:
It isn't working :/

It says:
Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.
This limit is reached.
To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Wes, up this in other server, none of the above is working :(

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
It dosen't work for me. i get the white screen after intro ( when we see Hero on bike and so ).

me toooooo iits too much yes i got it!!!!!!

I Get A White Screen when VBA Boots Up...=\
Thats Annoyingly odd...

white screen thats odd????
I works fine for me. You might try downloading lots of ruby roms from 4shared and patch it to all of them. aside from that I don't know.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years

You must change this characteristic of its EMULATOR for 64 or 128, depending on which it will be and to press Ctrl+R to resetar.(Reset)

imgens.png
[/URL]

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
hey Wesley, your hack does look pretty interesting :)

To solve the download Limit thing, create an account on MegaUpload and upload it there, I'm almost certain it keeps your file forever as long as your a member, if not let me know(I got Premium there)

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
Can't wait till the English version comes out, in the mean time I'm gonna train hardcore so I can transfer my Pokemon form this version to the English one.

EJames2100

Years
I just downloaded a Pokémon Ruby Rom(An American Version(U)), downloaded the Ips file, downloaded Gbata(Google it), then I patched the Rom, opened it up in VBA, changed the save type to 128k, restarted and then it worked fine :)

I am liking the look of it but I'm gonna wait for an English version :)

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2014
That was anti-climactic. After a whole lot of waiting we get a foreign beta. Nice. I hope someone will step up, who knows the language, so that the translation is complete ASAP.

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
The new screens were well worth the wait, and i am sure the game is that much better, THANK YOU WES! I too am getting the white screen just as it boots up:( But seeing as i can only read english, i will wait even more patiently, which brings me to my question for anyone to answer...Just how long will it take to translate the new beta to english, just a ballpark number/time?

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
the game is cool but its not in english when he will release the english version?

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
As I cannot place in this Thread download of the format .gba + the emulator because of the rules I am alone to visit my PROFILE and vocês summer download of the rom in format gba and with the configured emulator already:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=114932

and others option for download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IFCRRBW3

http://rapidshare.com/files/269274119/Pokemon_Light_Platinum-Beta_1_NEW_VERSION__.ips.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/126224658/2d20e3ed/Pokemon_Light_Platinum-Beta_1_NEW_VERSION.html

EDIT: Download for Version IN ENGLISH
Approximately after one week, depends on somebody to qualify itself to traducir, therefore my English is not very good.

Last edited:
Years
Good job Wesley.
I will play at this.
Just one thing, I don't understand Portuguese at all and I don't like to translate with a website so I will try do go through the hack without translation.

Anyway thanks for this hack it is so great.

EJames2100

Years
I thought I'd upload my VBA settings file for those having problems with the white screen(For VBA only)

Put this file into the same folder as your Light Platinum and Vba and it should load fine :)

The controls are set to how I use them so you may wanna change them ;)

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
I just finished the beta and even though I could not understand the language
I really enjoyed the hack. The scripts are great and so are the tiles and OWs

Back