• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • Guys progress is going smoother then I thought.
    We have already first half completed.
    What means everything 'till the end of Route 402 is translated.

Ruka you're soooo lucky! I wanna be in Nihhon too :/

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
    Years
  • Awww, Nihon! I'm green with envy right now ^_~
    Anyway guys, Wes is probably gonna have me translate things only when next beta's coming out.
    Until then, if u need some help with anything translating beta 1, just say the word :)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Guys progress is going smoother then I thought.
    We have already first half completed.
    What means everything 'till the end of Route 402 is translated.

Ruka you're soooo lucky! I wanna be in Nihhon too :/

Nihon? Nope. I lived in Osaka, then left there 'cause my parents have buissness to do in a city in China called: Hong Kong. And then, my parents bought me a Gigantic House/Mansion if you prefer. Amazing, eh?

By the way, I went even further than Ash did. I completed all the Scripts in Inhore Forest, and now trying to complete Inhore City as well. Well, wish me good luck.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Nihon? Nope. I lived in Osaka, then left there 'cause my parents have buissness to do in a city in China called: Hong Kong. And then, my parents bought me a Gigantic House/Mansion if you prefer. Amazing, eh?

By the way, I went even further than Ash did. I completed all the Scripts in Inhore Forest, and now trying to complete Inhore City as well. Well, wish me good luck.

Sounds great but I'm gonna have to start again just to read the scripts.

Offtopic: It's kinda obvious you didn't live in Osaka, since anyone there would know that Nihon is Japan, in nihongo(japanese) and Osaka is a city in Honshu.

School days again...
    Years
  • When I run this on my VisualBoy, the screen goes all white when I boot it up. What's this?

And when I try to play it on my No$Gba, it crashes as soon as it is booted up.

My main concern is the VB problem. Help?

Maybe you didn't patch it properly because most of the members visiting at this thread can play the hack.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • When I run this on my VisualBoy, the screen goes all white when I boot it up. What's this?

Are you using Ruby 1.0 or Ruby 1.1 as the rombase, as they have differences.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    When I run this on my VisualBoy, the screen goes all white when I boot it up. What's this?

yea its been doing this to me for some time now

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
    Years

If you can find them, try using different types of roms.
    There is 3 versions of Pokemon Ruby (U/E).
    They are v1.0, v1.1 & v1.2

1.0 worked for me, but not 1.1, nor 1.2.

Try using Pokemon Ruby (U) v1.0 if you can find one.
    That'll probably solve your problem. ;D

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    God work.

Hey Wesley FG this hack is for me the best hack that I ever play I think is the best Pokemon game ever.
    I joust going to be haiting for that portuguese translation since I'm from Portugal,:bandit:.

I just want to congratulate you for the god work.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Offtopic: It's kinda obvious you didn't live in Osaka, since anyone there would know that Nihon is Japan, in nihongo(japanese) and Osaka is a city in Honshu.

Lol, I didn't even go out the Streets in Japan, it's kinda obvious that I didn't know how to speak Japanese all the time. Y'know I homeschooled in Japan. (Language: Japanese) I tried to be alone all the time. I refused to speak Japanese when I was a baby, and I didn't learn a Human Language until I knew something about the Internet. I have no idea how to use it, I asked my mom to do it for me. She went to a English Learning Website by accident so that's where I learnt English. Long story, eh?

On Topic: Okay, guys! English Release of Light Platinum is almost ready to release! Ash is fixing more stuff for me. And then it's paradise time!!

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Lol, I didn't even go out the Streets in Japan, it's kinda obvious that I didn't know how to speak Japanese all the time. Y'know I homeschooled in Japan. (Language: Japanese) I tried to be alone all the time. I refused to speak Japanese when I was a baby, and I didn't learn a Human Language until I knew something about the Internet. I have no idea how to use it, I asked my mom to do it for me. She went to a English Learning Website by accident so that's where I learnt English. Long story, eh?

On Topic: Okay, guys! English Release of Light Platinum is almost ready to release! Ash is fixing more stuff for me. And then it's paradise time!!
    Sounds Good...
    I'll Go Through it to see any errors then...
    Nice Job~

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
    Years
  • Lol, I didn't even go out the Streets in Japan, it's kinda obvious that I didn't know how to speak Japanese all the time. Y'know I homeschooled in Japan. (Language: Japanese) I tried to be alone all the time. I refused to speak Japanese when I was a baby, and I didn't learn a Human Language until I knew something about the Internet. I have no idea how to use it, I asked my mom to do it for me. She went to a English Learning Website by accident so that's where I learnt English. Long story, eh?

At least you've got sense of humour, right?

Is anyone still working on translating beta 1? Keep us updated! : )

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • At least you've got sense of humour, right?

Is anyone still working on translating beta 1? Keep us updated! : )

Uh... yeah... anyways, I made a mistake in the last post. My mom didn't actually accidently go to a English Learning Website, she typed English Learning Website in English (Which is Google) and those are the only English Words she knew at that time, she wanted me to learn the international language, which I refused Japanese.

Anyways, Ash still hasn't informed me of him finishing the Translation, which I'm waiting for him to finish. And just to let you guys know, I'm the main Translator, and Ash is basically my Translation Fixer, who helps me fix the Scripts I've messed up, and the ones I cannot translate. Beta 1 English Version should come out either Today or Tomorrow, depending on how fast Ash helps me with the Translation.

Stay tuned, guys! If I say the English Beta's comin' soon, then it, of course, will release ASAP.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Tss Ruka's taking too much glory xD xD
    Anyways I did receive the patch yesterday but due the lack of time I wasn't able to do anything...
    But don't worry today I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna finish it ;)

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
    Years
  • Ruka should have his own tv show :-) (I'm sweating like mad trying not to flame the thread =p)
    I'm now helping Wes translate his website and divulging the hack.
    Anyway, good job guys! Keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2009
    lol can som1 tell me if the English version is done yet lol or at least when its going to be avaliable for me to download =]

Back