• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
  • Try a different Ruby Rom

When I downloaded all the stuff I needed(Ruby Rom, gbata and the IPS file), it all worked fine and all I had to do was to change the save type ;)

cspmoneymaker

Why are you guys have so many troubles with this ? I never got any single problem !

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    help me i am in 7th gym and on the first part of ice i am stuck at the left please help me

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Alright everybody i know what your problem is:
    A clean rom!
    Not dodge roms from fan sites!

I know this because when i tryed that whack a hack ips i used a different rom (before when useing wesleyfgs i used pokepluses) if you would like to know where to find the rom i used goto my youtube channle (link in sig) send me a message and i will give you a link! linking to roms on here is illgeal so i cant tell you here!

cspmoneymaker

help me i am in 7th gym and on the first part of ice i am stuck at the left please help me
    What ??? You're saying that you reach the 7th gym ??? I think this game end at the first gym !!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    at the first part of ice gym at left i am stuck i went back to were i saved from now.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • what i have to do after i collect the 1st badge??
    the one guy don´t let me pass

Haha, I guess it's my problem with the Translation, huh? I think that I didn't translate the Fat Guy's text properly.

Okay, Ruka, CALM DOWN, i have also been following this whole entire thread, i went back through ten pages and all you tell us is change your save type and use your rom. NEITHER WORKED!!!! so please tell me a way that works and stop calling it garbage
    It IS Garbage. You can't get it work, it's either that you're pathectic, or you're so stupid that you want to walk away from reality, by telling lies that reseting Save Types do not work just because you don't even know how to operate it properly!

Alright everyone i have a solution to everyones white screen problems!
    Download the ips patch made by wah!
    That one works, because when i had the white screen i decided to download wah's version instead and it worked!
    link:
    http://wahackpokemon.com/descarga/hacks/countdownloads.php?bajar=plpbeta1

Moderators:
    This is an ips file not a rom!

Guys, don't download this. It's the pretranslated version.
    And it doesn't fix the White Screen - the reason is, there's no actual Whaite Screen. Just because you don't reset this and change its save type, doesn't mean that there's an actual White Screen that doesn't do any harm at all.

Download the one in the 1st post... it has the Translated English Version...

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Haha, I guess it's my problem with the Translation, huh? I think that I didn't translate the Fat Guy's text properly.

It IS Garbage. You can't get it work, it's either that you're pathectic, or you're so stupid that you want to walk away from reality, by telling lies that reseting Save Types do not work just because you don't even know how to operate it properly!

Guys, don't download this. It's the pretranslated version.
    And it doesn't fix the White Screen - the reason is, there's no actual Whaite Screen. Just because you don't reset this and change its save type, doesn't mean that there's an actual White Screen that doesn't do any harm at all.

Download the one in the 1st post... it has the Translated English Version...
    its not the save type at all everyone has tryed it(well those who have the white screen), i know what you are on about, the save type on vba... loads of people have tryed it and it hasnt help so.. there

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • 1) Reset Game
    2) Set Save Type to Flash 128K
    3) Start NEW game
    4) This has probably already been said hasn't it?

But that's what needs to be done. You can't switch save stypes if you're already into the game with Save STATES. And once you hit the Elite 4, you'll find save states are useless because you will not be able to get past that point.
    You can beat them but since the game itself cannot save, you will be doomed to load your save state and fight the Elite 4 again.
    The only solution is to reset the game and start anew.

Panschop19

Gimme da pasta
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    1) Reset Game
    2) Set Save Type to Flash 128K
    3) Start NEW game
    4) This has probably already been said hasn't it?

But that's what needs to be done. You can't switch save stypes if you're already into the game with Save STATES. And once you hit the Elite 4, you'll find save states are useless because you will not be able to get past that point.
    You can beat them but since the game itself cannot save, you will be doomed to load your save state and fight the Elite 4 again.
    The only solution is to reset the game and start anew.

Or simply use NO$GBA instead of VBA...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • if it's OK, i can give you a web link to download an already patched LP rom. but sadly i can't post web links yet. so go to my profile, and under visitor messages there should be a message that i posted myself with the web link. hope it helps
    I checked it... but as I can see (at least according to your description xD) it's old version.
    Problems are with new one ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2010
    Clearly, Ruka, you do not understand, I have been running GBA emulators on many different devices for years now and I know how to change a save type from 64k to 128k, so the garbage actually is that you are so self centered that you cannot admit that you are wrong, so stop yelling at people who are taking YOUR advice, that does not work.

cspmoneymaker

Clearly, Ruka, you do not understand, I have been running GBA emulators on many different devices for years now and I know how to change a save type from 64k to 128k, so the garbage actually is that you are so self centered that you cannot admit that you are wrong, so stop yelling at people who are taking YOUR advice, that does not work.
    Hey guys,don't argue ok ? Everyone always have mistake.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • Thanks, for all coments

UPDATES

Well before you are welcome, it wanted to say that it does not stow bringing up to date therefore this finishes week I had many tests, and many things to make and I finished little advancing with the rom, but inside of some weeks the new beta will be available for download, waits

newscreenspokmonlightpl.png

Back