• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Ran like the others had reverted to her other from Badger her sword in her arms she was prepared But the monster she was about to face was to test her skills A golem had emeredged to fight she ws just hacking into the creature she had no control this is what happened every time she did battle the golem hit her square in the stomach sending her to the ground .

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Warwolf, dodged the attack from the giant bear, spinning around quickly. He leapt forward, lauching himself off of the creature's back with one arm while twisting in mid air. A howl like cry emerged from his voice, melodious and terrifying at the same time. The full moon appeared over him, his eyes glowing pure white as energy enveloped him. He jetted forward with a burst of energy, twirling his halberd over his head before bringing the three bladed weapon down on the bear.

" LUNAR ECLIPSE!" He howled, the moon darkening and a massive blast of lunar power shot from the werewolf into the beast. The figure of the bear slowly faded, Warwolf bounding aside.

Kurosaki

OOC: Hurry up with the Maxwell so we can continue now, XD

Kurosaki

OOC: Okay, a few of the post aren't coordinated so well with each other, so I got confused. @@;;

IC: Once all of the monsters had been defeated, the fog cleared, and from what I could see, we had all changed back to our human states. Except, in my case, it wasn't exactly normal. I had been watching my arm the whole time the transformation lifted. The armor on it had disappeared, and the skin had become a much darker colour, but it was still that same female hand of the Dark Magician Girl.

I noticed Tanya close by, but her back was facing me. "Hey... I'm not back to normal... Am I?" I asked her, my arms shaking in fear of what had happened. Why did the others change back to normal and not me?

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • Alex stood and looked around for her blade, but didn't find it and groaned, the pain again hitting her as it did every time she returned to reality. she looked around and noted that wher she had left the slain Maxwell, a man now lay, but whole, not like the beast she'd destroyed. She wondered what the hell was going on, one second she was meeting some friends, the next it wa slike she was in the world, and now she was in reality again... Alex slapped herself, thinking she was going crazy.

Taking another look around, she noted that her friends were the only others standing, but David was missing. Instead, there was another, a girl.... dressed in his clothing?! Alex slapped herself again and shook her head firmly believing that now she was losing it. Still too weak to do much else, she leaned against a tree and recounted the events that had just happened to make sure she really wasn't insane...

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Tanya flinched and turned, looking down at David.

" I don't think you are the only one..." She or rather, he stated, looking down at himself. Her body had remained that of the werewolf's, male.

" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!??" He yelled, patting his chest comically. Not that he didn't mind that those hindrances were gone, it was still very upsetting.

" Why are you a chick? And why am I a guy!?" He yelped, peering down his hoodie. His hair, though still black, like his female form, was way too long for a man to have. Well...a Man with wavey hair anyway.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Ran was still lying on the ground yet to notics the effects of what had happened still trying to get up she was now on her knees her now long lavender hair fell pased her neck " What @#$@"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Interesting." I said, looking over them both as I walked close, not letting my dissapointment at becoming weak again show. "My guess would be that it was because your characters were of the oposite gender as you. Whatever just happened probably wasn't meant to handle that." I said, securing my glove, the image of cool, calm, and collectiveness. "By the way, if you don't mind me asking, what the hell was that anyway?" I was referring to the field, the fog, and the surrounding events, obviously...

Kurosaki

I too patted my chest, and almost passed out. They were real all right, but I also found my clothes had changed as well, to an ancient egyptian style of clothing. I looked almost like the spitting image of Mana, the human form of the Black Magician Girl, and also the one I based my username off of. I didn't even notice his comments, I just sat there in shock.

OOC: Sorry, my clothes did change >.x

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry, was off for the weekend.
    IC: I neared the temple entrance, to see nothing inside, as it had this strange...aura-like fog, tht disabled all attempts to see inside.
    "Are the rumours true? Have been people really been warped to The World from the real world? Well, there's only one way to find out."-I said while grasping a black orb in my hands, one that I had found earlier.

I entered calmly the place. It didn't look like the temple at all. I looked around to see that I was in a dungeon-like place, and I culd hear sound. Could it be the party I was supposed to meet? Before I could do anything, I was hit in the back. A monster perhaps, I didn't know. What I know is that I was engulfed in a bright light, and a voice asking for a username. I believed it was a login status, so I said my username and password. Another bright light again, as I was back in the dungeon, but now in my wizard form, as I was Luna again. Whatever hit me was not around no more, so I headed to where the sound led me.

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • "Well, instead of standing around looking like morons and asking questions when no one can answer them, why don't we go and look for answers about the monsters and the....sex changes?" Alex spoke in her usual flat tone again, but loud enough so the others could hear, but at the 'monsters and sex changes' part, she kind of faltered as if she still didn't believe it and waved herhand toward the two who seem to have gender-swapped.

"We're not going to find anything out standing here and talking, so let's go find someone who can tell us what's going on, unless someone has a better idea..." Alex leaned off the tree and looked about, waiting eithe rfor someone to get their a$$ moving or to come up with a better idea.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Back in the real world at least thats what Ran Hoped Removing her headset and packing it into her bag she then took her glasses out of the pocket and put them on.

Looking around she saw the changed pesonalities, Ran covered her mouth with her hand to prevent herself from saying anything Then alex's comment hit her

" How bout we go and find somewhere to store the ummm... " Ran was laughing as she said this " Ummm the exceptions to the rules before anything else happends"

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • " Has anyone heard anything about things like this happening?" War askedsoftly, his arms crossed over his chest. Well if he was going to be a guy, might as well act the part. His clothing was much too small for him, much to the man's annoyance. His hair held traces of silver within it, his eyes still that haunting silver. With a sigh he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small hair tie, collecting all of the strands carefully and tieing it out of his way in a butch style.

" I really need some different clothes guys..." He stated dryly, tugging on the bottom of the hoodie that exposed part of his mid drift. How embaressing. The young man's eyes fell on Mana, smiling down at her.

" I know this isn't a very guy like thing for me to say but...You're so cute!" He said bluntly, resisting the urge to hug the transformed boy.

" By the way...perhaps it's best that you call us by our world names. War will work just fine for me..." He added.

Kurosaki

"Oh sure, it's easy acting to be a guy, but I don't know the first thing about how girls act, let alone their anatomy..." I muttered to War after twitching when he called me cute. I had for some reason become a bit more emotional, since when I thought about my male self disappearing, a tear rolled down my cheek...

OOC: Sorry for shortness, school soon. xx

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • Alex shook her head at the two gender confused ones having their fun and nearly feel over when she noted something on David... no... Mana's cheek... a tear? Alex had to resist the urge to laugh and just chuckled quietly to herself and again shook her head, she was still waiting for someone to get moving since she didn't know where the hell to begin, but upon Ran's advice, she removed ehr wristband and put it in her pocket...just incase...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I had grunted when I realised nothing important was going to happen, and I stepped away, and kneeled down into a meditating position. After I had repressed my desire to knock some sense into the whole lot of them, I stood up, and said "Okay, here are the facts: You two have swapped genders after some sort of freakishly strange phenomenon, causing us to temporarily take the form of our characters. Only not quite so temporarily for you two, of course." I said, and put a hand to my chin,. roughly shaved. I didn't bother with shaving gel, because I was always too busy to waste my time.

"So get the hell over it, and think about what we need to do. If you want to turn back, we should figure out more about what happened." I explained, pausing for a moment, before narrowing my eyes knowingly, yet still smugly. "Unless of course, you prefer it..."

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • "Exactly what i just said..." Alex said and though slightly annoyed that her point had been repeated, she sort of liked Robert a little more, given he was somewht like her. Even though annoyed, she didn't show it because it seemed no one ever listened to her anyway, so she didn't get too mad about it. She simply put her hands in her pockets and started kicking at things on the ground, sometimes things that weren't even there.

Last edited:

Kurosaki

"You wouldn't be speaking like that if it had happened to you..." I muttered in responce to Robert. I'm sure he loved this. He could bug me like he does Mana all the time, only this time it actually effects me... "Maybe we should teach each other how to be the opposite gender?" I said to War, helf joking, half being serious.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Argueing agian ran placed her hand on her forhead shakeing her head this was to hide her look of utter amusement of the qurraling Humans
    " Your all older then me but you don't act it " She said rumming through her bag
    and came out with two coats "Girl that was boy, do you want one of these to use to cover up ,your new form "

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back