• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Battle Reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    That was a joke. I'm just saying, some people when they start to lose, they automatically assume someone hacked.

I've used pokemon that were hacked before, but my latest team isn't, and like 2 people said they were. I just get tired of it.

Thats because they are :\

I mean, your Porygon-Z outrunning my staraptor w/out a quick claw?

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I told you, I have no idea how I outran you. I'm still trying to figure it out.

Seriously, my pokemon are in PBR. Pokemon Battle Revolution won't let hacked pokemon through, so there's no way that it is over the max.

Especially like 328, it would just turn into a bad egg.

Last edited:

StealthDragon

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Sep 12, 2007
    I told you, I have no idea how I outran you. I'm still trying to figure it out.

Seriously, my pokemon are in PBR. Pokemon Battle Revolution won't let hacked pokemon through, so there's no way that it is over the max.

Especially like 328, it would just turn into a bad egg.

Choice scarf? A move that has speed priority? Anywho...i use AR to catch my poke and then i EV train...i dont have much time to breed but i have a couple pokes that i breed before. I hate when ppl think i hack i never even touched stats like that!

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Choice scarf? A move that has speed priority? Anywho...i use AR to catch my poke and then i EV train...i dont have much time to breed but i have a couple pokes that i breed before. I hate when ppl think i hack i never even touched stats like that!

Hacking pokemon and EV training is one thing. Hacking pokemon with insane stats is completely different and is generally frowned upon.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013

StealthDragon

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Sep 12, 2007
    Ahh i see...that is weird...maybe he lied and has choice scarf on..lmfao..or maybe its hacked!

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Dark Palkia: He uses hacked shiny ubers with insane stats and a wonderguarded lucario. Be on the look out for this

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I don't really mind hacked pokemon, I just don't like hacked stats.

Your right, i dont to, but If they use Arceus, you KNOW they hack, light NightofShadows said, there are very few "fair" Action Replay users... :(

Senerio

Realist, not idealist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Just for the note, this is for reporting users of hacked battlers, not legendary reporting.

Gedow_Trainer

Honorable Gedow commander
    Years
    His name is Opdi. Not only did all of his pokemon have maxed stats, but he even admitted to me he cheats. And all of his Pokemon came in Master balls. He's dispicable

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    His name is Opdi. Not only did all of his pokemon have maxed stats, but he even admitted to me he cheats. And all of his Pokemon came in Master balls. He's dispicable

First of all, my only Pokemon with max stats is Porygon Z with 405 sp.attack, and I didn't even hack it. I admit that I cheated to GET the Pokemon, but then I EV trained them completely without hacking. I'm really just too lazy too find them :P, but none of my Pokemon have hacked stats. They aren't bad eggs on PBR either.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    If you hacked to get it, then it's still hacked. Laziness is a lame and unjustifiable reason to hack Pokemon. <.<;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back