• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hair & eye colour.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    YAY POSTING RANDOM THINGS ON THE INTERNET !
    I read that sentence somewhere in the Autograph Thread, and I'm shamelessy using it to promote my thread. Yeah. :B

So - - let's spread the randomness dearies! What is your hair & eye colour ?

I'll post on this later ;3

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Ooh, this is an interesting topic Joy-chan. (b")b
    Impressive stuff.

Erm, I'm pretty boring. I have brown hair - It's mouse, a.k.a the most boring colour known to man, except beige >__< - and brown eyes. I take after my Dad in his colouring XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Blue eyes, mixed with some green, and a deep gold-like yellow around the pupil, suppose you could call it hazel. (Hence the green) Blue is the dominant color though. Hair color is simple, sandy blonde.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I have black hair and dark brown eyes.. I think. I don't really remember :]

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My eyes are green and uninteresting. My hair, on the other hand, is orange. I quite like the colour orange, it represents Hallowe'en (along with black, of course) and it's the base colour of the glorious ff9900. However, I'm sure it's understandable that I get slagged a bunch of times during the day by friends and enemies alike. Why? I honestly have no clue. I don't understand how being a ginger is worthy of enough recognition to get mocked about it. It has to be one of the worst insults ever.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Dark blue eyes and dark brown hair. Parts of it go light brown/blonde in summer though.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Hair colour - brown witih light brown highlights, not natural highlights.
    Eye colour - mostly brown, kinda hazel, and my left eye changes to more greenish sometimes.

Meh. XD

Zet

Years
  • what a nice thread you made here

anyway:

hair colour: the usual brown colour brown hair'd people have

eye colour: hazel, some people mistake my hazel eyes as brown

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Blue eyes (I have pretty eyes, according to almost everyone who talks to me... it's about the first thing someone says when I first meet them. XD) and my hair is about neck-length and auburn red with black roots on top and black with auburn red streaks in back. I straighten and tease it/piece it occasionally. No... not emo. J-rock. :P

Back