• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haircut/style ~

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    My hair is quite long, and has I have bangs. I don't really do much about it and never will dye it. I like my hair the way it is.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Well, let's see. I have shoulder-length hair and side-swept bangs which cover my right eye a bit. I had my hair relaxed about a year ago or so. I've never dyed my hair and I don't plan to, unless I start getting gray hair. :P

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • I have shoulder-length hair and side-swept bangs which cover my right eye a bit.

My hair exactly, except it's more neck-length than shoulder-length.

I plan on getting a haircut soon though, and also a new hairstyle overall. Maybe even dye it since I'm kinda tired of its color. All I know is that I want some change~

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I've had it short, I've had it long, but it seems I've reached that age where if it's ut ouf my face and decent looking then I'll keep it that length. (so I usually get get it cut down to about 2.5cm at it's longest now.)

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • MY hair is currently long. I just cant afford a haircut right now. I'll get one the next time my parents visit me at college. Normally its moderately short, but still a bit long on top, since I used to get buzz cuts as a kid that I HATED. And I've kept my natural brown hair, but I've considered going blonde for a change of pace.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    My hair, has always been some shade of brown with natural blond highlights, though I also have a lot of red in my hair. Overall it varies in the summer & winter, being darker, having more blond. I like to keep it no shorter than the very tops of my shoulders, but no longer than half way down my back. It doesn't really have much done in the way of hair cuts, I used to get layers but that I hated them so they're all gone and I couldn't be happier. I've been dying to get some sort of side swept or just regular bangs but I'm just too scared to. ^^; I already give myself faux bangs when I pull my hair into a ponytail (which is very often), but just going all the way with it is @_@

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • It's medium length, past my shoulders and around armpit length.
    Yeah I've dyed it and I dye it regularly like every 3-4 weeeks, just to renew the color. It's just a cozy chocolate brown.
    My hair's always straight. It won't curl and it probably doesn't look good curled. =[
    My bangs are kinda "flippy" and I really really like them lol. Overall I like my hair but I wish it was thicker. c:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • my hair is dyed black and when looked in the sunlight its blueish. As for the cut itself its hard to explain. My fringe almost covers my eyelids. The front touches the side of my face and the back is long

:t354:TG

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    My hair is layered at the top, but then it kinda thins out at the bottom, where it reaches past my shoulders. Being a typical Asian, my hair is black, and there are times when I really want to dye it because it appears incredibly boring, but now I've accepted it and am really happy about my hair colour.
    Moving on, I have a kind of side fringe but annoyingly it never turns out right. I'm trying to grow my hair longgg liek to my chest? =D

I normally straighten it cuz that's simple, and I used to be able to curl it lots, but now umm my layers are too short to do so ;;

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • I've kept mine brown(almost black) never dyed it,never will.
    I look like Tifa from FFVII but with brown hair,much wavier and curlier........
    It's sholder length aswell........
    I rarely tye it up in a ponytail anymore and well,I like it how It is!

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • mine is a style all my own...as for the length if i pull it all the way down its past my eyes in the front and past my shoulders in the back...its wavy and curls up all the way around my head....its thick and dark brown...when i was a kid i tried to dye it blond (thought i was a saiyan, long story) and it turned out orange..
    my sister is a stylist and wants to cut it into a mohawk....but the coach said if she did that i had to run 10 extra 110s everyday before AND after practice until i cut it....so that saved me...but i do kinda want to try it..

Back