• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo 2 or San Andreas

Halo 2 or Sand andreas

• Total voters

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    San andreas all halo games suckmatter of fact xbox sux all together....

aaaaaa

Well, speaking from my store's perspective, and the figures availble to me through work, San Andreas is outselling Halo 2.
    And given how much better a game it is..yeah, I'll go with that

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Halo 2 -cooperative play and all the other features made Halo great -havent played 2 but im sure its even better ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    lol Halo 2 all the way....and x-box doesnt suck ...... ut both are pretty sweet games

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Gah. San Andreas all the way! To me, Halo 2 is just like Red Faction. And San Andreas beats Red Faction, so of course San Andreas beats Halo 2 XD

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Well, Halo 2 and San Andreas both have a Killer 1 player mod, but Halo 2's multiplayer is basically the entire game in it of itself...it's nearly flawless

So I'd say Halo 2, just my preference...

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2005
    Haol 2 all the way to me it is the best game bungie has ever made and hay how cant help but kill the grunts and actually be the covnent

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Seeing as I've never found the GTA series to be able to keep my interest for more then an hour, same with first person shooters, I vote none of the above.
    *goes back to playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories*

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Nice to see you back, Shadow.

Anyway, I'm gonna say San Andreas. I've never been a huge fan of FPS games anyway, and after playing Halo 1 I think the game was over-hyped and over-rated. At least with GTA you're getting a huge variety of things to do (and it is now the 3rd highest selling PS2 game of all time!)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    er who said u need a xbox to play halo 2 u could just wait for the pc one like i am o and its better than san andres

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Halo 2...Halo 2.....Halo 2.......HALO 2!!!

Halo 2 is the best game there is and that is that! :D

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    If you think about it, you can do many things that are in GTA: San Andreas in Halo 2 except 10 times better. It's a lot more fun jacking people's vehicles and running over them in Halo 2.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • yeah your completly right kip-kip.in sand andreas it is fun to kill people.but in halo 2 there is 10 times more blood and killing.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • I agree that in San (Not Sand!!) Andreas, you can do alot of stuff, and that's alot. But face it, it's only capable of more in in this category because it's that kind of game. One, huge-***, explorable level. Oh yeah, and gang fighting? Being part of the mob? Oooh, great reasons for mindless killing. I know Halo 2's religious like reason for violence is much, much better.

Back