• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haptic; Graphics Gallery [v.x]

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    All the text needs to be white… I mean you can't have the guy be the focal, it's impossible with that amount of type. xD
    I'll comment on the others latter but … I just had to comment on your current straight away. xD
    Also you changed the thread name. =O

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I did change the thread name. :O I got a name change, so "Loki" didn't really fit anymore. xD

And, all the text needs to be white....

You mean the "Men's" up in the corner? (That's not text, that's the Pocky box. D:) And it goes with my theme to try and see how many people mistake my gender. (Though I should've chosen a manlier man, I guess.) And isn't the fact that he is incredibly handsome enough to make him the focal? D: I mean seriously, I would personally be like, "Oh hay, the guy's face is much sexier than the background. I'm going to look at that instead." [/SHOT!] But that may just be me.

And no problem if you don't comment on the others, there's really no urgency. xD [/knows, and hates, the feeling of having to get back to something]

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    No like the box around men's. xD
    I meant above okada… looks kinda greeney. :<

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ....... D:

The box around "Men's" is what I was pointing out earlier; it's part of the pocky box. :<

And greeney? Where- OH the text? [I lowered the opacity there- does it not look good?]

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Mr Pocky
    I think I deleted the I because it looked like added an extra l to the word like when there should've been a space. xD
    "No I like the box around men's. xD"
    It's kinda distracting, like when you over blur something it becomes the focal rather than emphasise it, the greeny text…

LP Revision
    Love the three colours you have use, they compliment and contrast well. The wireframe is positioned nicely too. Lets say it's composition is sweet. x3

LP Sig
    Like the turn the lp style into a signature! Red sticks out much… maybe have that blue… but maybe blue overload? :<
    Low Key
    Also low quality. You need to practise your effect c4d blending or stay away from them since if you perfect it, you'll only be chugging out whorey style sigs. Colours are ok if it weren't so grainy.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Munnamunna: Oh, yeah I get what you mean now. I actually lowered the opacity, but I can go ahead and crank it up if I decide to use this theme again.

Whoo, no edits on the LP! |D [/has already edited it a miiiillion times.]

I probably could've picked a duller orange-red. I just stole it from the color palette I was using.

And work on effect c4ds. Dx Will do. (That wasn't an effect c4d by the way. But. Details. Whatevvvz.) The grainy effect is probably a texture that I added to make it look "older". Definitely could get rid of that, since I placed second in that WSAC. [/can't seem to top second place lately]

YOOM-TAH: I understand why it should be angled, but I like it the way it is. |D Who am I to critique Glico's box design? <3

And yeah, I agree. The flavor is nasty, but Okada Masaki is delicious. :D [/SHOT!]

Made for Caerus, featuring... somebody. xD;

Made for the Visual Kei/J-Rock WSAC, featuring Shou from alice nine. Will be wearing it myself. <3

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013

Made for no-one, featuring Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You, practice tag.

Variant of 92​

Ohmygosh
    Loki, you are one of the best graphic artists ive ever seen o_o
    I absolutely love 92 and 95.
    If no one has claimed these wonderfuls can I use them please? :>
    Ill be sure to give credit if I do.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Aww, sorry -Umbreon, I think Gummy already claimed those ones... I dunno, he's claimed a lot, so I don't know which one's which. xD;

But thank you for the compliment. :D I appreciate it~ <333

So I haven't been doing like, any graphics lately. But hey. I'm too busy. x_X

u r teh good at teh graffix xD *shot*

Great job on these newer ones *COUGH* Anonymous *COUGH* (I'm still holding you to that deal in a few months).

I like the first two, but the last is amazing. Great composition and colors. At first I thought it looked a bit too messy, but the more I look at it, the more I love it.

Great job.

Peace out. :P

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Oh its ok Loki,
    as long as you keep this amazing work coming im sure ill be fine. :>

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Ooh the top one on the update is very nice,
    The other too are great, the top stands out

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024

I know I said I hate vertical banners, but it's the theme of that particular WSAC, so it's justified. :|

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    :3

Perfect. I luv them. Your desgins and c4ds and clipping masks and smudging all just blend in so nicely... I can't resist your graphics! Now take them away before I eat them XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    colorful.png
    Like the pink and yellow from the right. Should be spread to the left… because right now looks like two images messed together. It doesn't flow properly. It's the big chuck of red as opposed to the tiny yellow and pink. Not fond of the green circle on black line on the left. Makes it seem as if it's not a border. Is that orange thing in her hand a part of the render? Either way the smudging makes it look unnatural.

VERTICAL.png
    The text makes the left near the leg look low quality. The scan lines don't exactly help, but that is because the brown makes it more visible. The c4d wireframe looks out of place mainly because it is because the colourr of it. Also I think placing the sqiggley lines there instead would've been better. With a different composition to the wireframe.​

Back