• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haptic; Graphics Gallery [v.x]

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Can I be your biggest fan? :D

I love your graphiiiic skills ;u; You are so amazing seriously. I love the c4d lastest one, it's so... cool. ♥ I like the text too, how'd you do that? Overlay or something? o3o

Anyway yeah I officially love you now.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Nice C4D one!
    Love the smudging and placement of everything in your banner.
    I think that green thing to the top right of the C4D look a bit weird though..

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm not exactly in a slump, IMHO, but I'm not doing too hot right now, graphic-wise. :/

Threw this together reeeeal quick, because I friend requested that I try using his first render. It wasn't too bad. About 30 minutes for this one, which is why it's not too great.

This was the official request for the same guy as the above, but the render in this one was like, bleck. Not the job itself but colored manga scans. xD; Especially LQ Onemanga colored manga scans. Bleck. :P

I don't remember how long it took, but I had to redo it halfway, since my computer decided that it didn't like me.

And I colored a manga scan here, threw some blood on his face and put some text and stocks in the back. Smearing a handprint brush, too. <3 This one was also a quick job, because my motivation for making graphics isn't too high after I've spent a bunch of time coloring a scan. :|
    By the way. It's not FHS. It's called a face pan. So can it.

The most recent one, a request from a different friend. This one didn't take long, but I tried to incorporate my nemesis, depth. Hopefully I didn't fail horribly.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024

Made for .fate's birthday.

WSAC entry, winning entry. (There weren't many, which is why this one won...)

I swear, the smudging was more prominent when I was actually doing this. x_x

I swear, I hate the noise on CLAMP artwork. <_<

Flight SoTW winner. I honestly didn't do much. :|

Pen tool SoTW entrant. I'm going to take it out though, so whatevz.

Attempt at graphics after sucking for the past few.

New!:

Attempt at graphics after being sapped by the first week of school. <_<

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    After all this time, this is the only piece I've done.

Made from CME's tutorial.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    =O Loki gets no comments unless she is doing requests. xD

mello-1.png
    Like the no eyes idea on that.
    inoue-1.png
    Love it, except the bg has a bit too much effects.
    flight.png
    Nice manip, better off without the text…
    CMEStut.png
    The colours are a bit dull… maybe brighten up.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    =O Loki gets no comments unless she is doing requests. xD

Argh, I know! xDD But I'm bad at replying to comments too, so it's like, there's no motivation either.

Anyway, yeah with the Flight one, I hated the text too... but the darn SoTW and it's regulations. :|

And with the CME tutorial, I think the focal might be detracted from if I brighten the colors...? Or maybe it's the texture I have one top. I dunno, I guess I'll check out what it looks like a little brighter later on.

Thank you for commenting. ;; [/ecstatic]

Out of the things on August 4th, 2008 08:15 PM I like the one you through together real quick. It really has some nice depth imo, and the effects are clean and composed. Good job on that one.

Out of the August 22nd, 2008 11:04 PM post, I like: you're sotw entry, wich even though is a just a simple photo manip I have fallen in love with the vibrant red. And it is a great stock. I also like you're attempt at graphics after sucking. Because it is great, good effects, depth is on the good side, and lighting is perfecto!

So now I will comment on you're latest entry. I really love the colours, and I think the texture side of the effects are great.... but for the most part I think the clipping masks mostly make it worse instead of helping the tag. Like, it just makes it look messy ( I don't know what I mean -_-).

Yay, I decided to give you some comments!

Years
    A couple of your most recent, i.e. this one, are kind of lacking a focal point, or any flow.

I like your most recent piece though (albeit from a tutorial). When I get stuck I find a tutorial and see if I can find a style I like, sometimes: art sometimes inspires you to be artistic. :P

Other than your recent not-in-a-slump-just-not-doing-so-well graphics, I really like your art. Your pen tool skills are really impressive. :D

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Out of the things on August 4th, 2008 08:15 PM I like the one you through together real quick. It really has some nice depth imo, and the effects are clean and composed. Good job on that one.

Out of the August 22nd, 2008 11:04 PM post, I like: you're sotw entry, wich even though is a just a simple photo manip I have fallen in love with the vibrant red. And it is a great stock. I also like you're attempt at graphics after sucking. Because it is great, good effects, depth is on the good side, and lighting is perfecto!

So now I will comment on you're latest entry. I really love the colours, and I think the texture side of the effects are great.... but for the most part I think the clipping masks mostly make it worse instead of helping the tag. Like, it just makes it look messy ( I don't know what I mean -_-).

Yay, I decided to give you some comments!

Yay, comments. x3 I really gotta get around to commenting on everyone else's showcases too. Dx [/is really bad about that] The clip masks in the latest one is actually cloning.... but yeah it does kind of look messy now that you mention it. D:

Thanks for dropping by, and I'm sorry for the super short response, I'm rushing to go do my homework. :< [/feels like I sound ungrateful, BUT I AM VERY HAPPY YOU COMMENTED. <3]

I think their really cool Mizzy!(same as Chikara I like it!)
    But you could make the more well,better.
    Blend! and other things like that!

Woooah, when was the last time someone called me Mizzy? xDD How nostalgic. <3 Anyway, yeah I realized that I hadn't been blending or paying any attention to the basics in those last few tags. Thanks for reminding me. Dx

A couple of your most recent, i.e. this one, are kind of lacking a focal point, or any flow.

I like your most recent piece though (albeit from a tutorial). When I get stuck I find a tutorial and see if I can find a style I like, sometimes: art sometimes inspires you to be artistic. :P

Other than your recent not-in-a-slump-just-not-doing-so-well graphics, I really like your art. Your pen tool skills are really impressive. :D

ARGH, and this is the post where I was like: "OH SHIZNATZ, I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT FLOW AND DIRECTION, DUH-HURRRR"

And yeah, tutorials are the best. |D It's like, a step-by-step "here's how to get out of your slump" thing. Much love.

Thank you, and ehhh, I'd say there are plenty of people who are way better than me at pentool, but thank you. ;D

Made for WSAC, I didn't enter it in the end.

Made for Broken.

The banner I entered for the WSAC I didn't enter the other Gino one in. I've only gotten a small handful of votes so far. ;; And I really liked this one....

Potential entry for the Typography SOTW, if I don't make a better one.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024

Match for .fate.

Urgh. <_< The main thing I like about this tag is the wireframes in the corner. This was supposed to be a smudge tag for the second smudge WSAC, but obviously, you can't see much smudging.... D:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    nice showcase, I don't know who any of the characters are, but the design is good, well done!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yeah, wireframes are awesome. :D

LP 1:

LP Revision:

^ And this one is for a Katekyo Hitman Reborn WSAC. <3
    Left to right: Rokudo Mukuro, Chrome Dokuro, Hibari Kyoya

I can't believe no one has commented yet! *points to LPs*

Anywho, you're LPs are the definition of awesome. Amazing compo, great concept, textures, and the color scheme (kinda bland xD) really works for the style. I love how the over all bland colors, really make the red on the "devil's" hand pop. Also great job picking v2 for the battle, much better imo it just looks a whole lot more put together than the other.

As for you're tags.... I like the dante one better than the battle one. I am unsure of the wierd (effect c4ds?) stuff left of the focal..... Besides that great tag. The battle one, is great. I can see why it won the competition *cries*

*COUGH*might want to return this favor*COUGH*

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I like these signatures so far, I especially like the idea of a banner on a piece of paper. I like how the renders fit with the backgrounds. An example is the one made for .fate. The hair resembles the background really well. Same with the wireframes one. Good job.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Messing with stock manip and an idea I had with this stock that didn't turn out the way I wanted at all.

And for a WSAC

I love the latest ones.

The first one I don't think is bad at all. I love the text, and the little pretty thingies sprouting off of the guy. The colors are great, so I can't complain there. One thing that is bad though is the blurryness on the text.....

The second one is awesome. It is missing the colors that I usally love to see in tags, but the efx really make up for it. I mean I am not finding much to say about this one.... Work on depth??? xD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    The second one has little color because it's "In the Old Days" theme. So I gave it an older photograph look...? I guess...?

Wow, you said 'Work on depth' while I was working on another tag, and I'm almost embarassed to post this now, because it has ZERO depth. But truly CT, I love you for commenting, even though I'm a terrible re-commenter myself. I will make this up to you someday. Dx Maybe today, if I have time. <3333

But I wasn't really making myself pay attention to things like flow and lighting while doing this piece, so... forgive me! Dx

My most recent theme, featuring Okada Masaki. <3

Back