• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haptic; Graphics Gallery [v.x]

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ishida: Oh, good, you like it. |D Glad you do, because I was sitting there staring at it for awhile, "... It's busy." xDD

YunaDances: Anytime, just don't forget to credit me. xD;

Poke'd: Can't see your image. :< Address is invalid m'dear.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Sorry for that Loki, you had credit, just in an awkward place. ^^; I hope I didn't offend you. ^^;
    I might be back ofr another one soon. XD

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Ur sooo hawt. ;o;

Dimensions: Whatever works.
    Image(s): This please. If it's too hard to make it work or sucks, then this is fine instead.
    Text: I'm too uncreative for text, so please no on either. xD
    Subtext: No thanks.

Go wild. I need something with more pizazz. 8D

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    May I please request from yew.. again. XD

Dimensions: Anything is fine.
    Image(s): Links
    Text: Dara
    Subtext: None.

Thank yew~ Also, random question: do you color manga?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    YunaDances: It's perfectly fine. xD

TwilightBlade: Wow, yeah I can't work with that first one. xD; I'll get started on the second one though.

Vanilla Kitsune & Kai: Glad you guys are so eager to request, but right now I've got Poke'd and TwilightBlade before you guys. xD; Come back when I'm done with them, either sometime tonight or tomorrow. Besides, I've already done requests for you guys before, so you can wait. ;D Your images look fine though, so if you come back tonight/tomorrow, you can just go ahead and direct me back to your original request forms.

1. Poke'd (Once he fixes his link)
    2. TwilightBlade

Made for TwilightBlade, featuring Sugintou from Rozen Maiden

If Poke'd doesn't fix his image by tomorrow, I'll open up his slot. since I'm going to be done with this shop soon. xD

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Oh my god I love it! ~<3

..And I have been loving it for the past 5 hours. xD Don't worry, I'll use it right after I finish setting up my sig code and all that since I'm slow. Though possibly, could you make the avy look like the banner (as in, make her eyes as red as in the banner)? Either way, thank you and the character's name is Suigintou. ^^

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    -postpostpostpostpostpost-

Dimensions: 360 x 150. Though feel free to change it, if you want to.
    Image(s): rendurz - no. 1 or no. 2
    Text: Either 'Gintama' or nothing, if it doesn't look good with text.
    Subtext: none.

You rock :3

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I'm sick of using my own themes. Quite sick of it.
    Unfortunately, mine's gonna be annoying... XD

Dimensions: 400x250(same as my last 10 themes)
    Image(s): This Rendered and everything :]
    Text: Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!
    Subtext: (This is true. I hate sub text, so I wouldn't do that to you <3)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024

Made for Poke'd, featuring Link from that one Zelda game whose art I refuse to use in graphics from this point onwards. xDD

Made for Shiranui, featuring that-one-guy from Gintama

with text! :O

My loveliest confidant thinks that the text in the Gintama banner is unreadable. So I made one without text and one with. Whichever one you like better. xD

Okay, open requests again. This might be the last round though, because I'm going to start doing my massive load of homework soon. xD Who knows.

edit: Chika-chan. D:! Two requests at a time, only! or more like, omg there are so many people in that image. xDD;; I'll try.

I forgot teh avatars, hurrr.

1. Chikara. (I should penalize you for requesting when my list was full. D:<)

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Hay look it's requesting room <33 8DD. Oh, And from Friday-Saturday I'm not going to be online so sorry if I don't put it up like the first day :[.

Dimensions: 360x150.
    Image(s): https://www.court-records.net/arts/GS4-Hug.png
    Text: Um either 'Gyakuten Saiban 4' or nothing. I don't really care :].

Um thank you very much Mizzy-chan Loki :].

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Awwrighty guys, times up.

Requests are closeeed. This was really enlightening for me. xD So I'm going to remind my of a few new rules that I learned throughout this short request period:

- I'm not using any art from Legend of Zelda: Minnish Cap or whatever. Never. Ever. D:<
    - I'm not using images I've already/plan on using, unless I feel like remaking the banner because the first go with the provided image really sucked.
    - I don't want more than 2 people/animals/objects/THINGS, in the render.

Rena: I don't think I can fit all three of those people in such small dimensions. x_o I ish sorry, but do you have a different image, where they're all more or less standing on the same level...? xD; The rule about the amount of people doesn't apply to your request, so yeah, go crazy. xD;

Made for Chikara featuring Simon, someone, and someone from Tengen something-really-long-name.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Ahh I'm sorry. But I have a choice-ish thing x]. Maybe either this, this, this, or maybe even this (though for the last one the text should be changed to 'Gyakuten Saiban 1.' So, pick whichever tickles your toes x3. Sorry about this :/.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    lol your swamped ith requests. i want to use my banner for a while so dont close anytime soon. your graphics are awsome.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    evilcheese: I just said in my last post that my requests are done. xD You'd do well to start reading entire posts instead of just skimming. Thanks for the compliment though~

Chika-chan: Ossu, glad you like it! :D

Miku-chan: Those look excellent. |D I'll do it tomorrow, or the day after. <3

Back