• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter: Troubled Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "Hello!" replied Zinnia, before realizing that she couldn't see the person she was speaking to. Startled, she jumped back a few steps. But then she understood. "Invisibility cloak?" she asked, gazing at where she thought the speaker must be.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look at the person strangely and realise my cloak must be blending me into the darkness even in moonlight.i reach my hand up and pull my hood back and shufle my cloak so it becomes visable."No, not an invizability cloak. It's a cloak I have had since I was seven. It was the only thing I could savor after the attack. It just blends me in with the shadows. Black with black.So why are you ou here alon-"I stop speaking as I see the dark mark on her wrist and in a flash I take my wand out of a pocket in my cloak.I keep my wand hidden in fold of my cloak and decide to find out who this person is." So what brings you out here?" I think about my studies and remember there was an death eater turned auror in my classes who was always alone.i relax a litle bit and think~i was always alone as well. that girl and i hve something in common.~

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Staring with wide eyes at the pocket in which the stranger's wand was hiding, Zinnia said, "I...I'm an Auror, and there were reports of attacks around here..." She quickly concealed her wrist inside the sleeve of her robe. How she hated that mark...
    "Why are you here?" she asked, still staring at the person's pocket.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I put my wand away and look at the girl sadly.I stare at the ground shyly."I'm here for the same reason you are. We were both in the same auror classes. I was the girl that was always alone and depressed. I'm sorry I scared you.I truely am."I walk past the girl with a look of true sorrow in my eyes and I continue to walk along the street. I glance back at the mark in the sky and my mindflashes back to the attacks on my family.It was a family reunion, 25 people were there. Every body was screaming. I stare at the ground and a few tears splatter the side walk.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    "I can understand the pain...." A tallish looking creature speaks from the darkness of the night. "I understand....." The thing sreps foward, and right there stood a centaur, a mavelous one at that. She nodded slightly and knelt for a moment, looking to them. "My name is Rayne Kenia...."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "Hello!" said Zinnia, turning to Rayne. "What do you mean by that?" Before she could hear Rayne's answer, she suddenly noticed Misteria crying. "Don't cry!" she said, feeling sorry for her.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I turn around and look in surprise at the centuar with a harness and a vest on.I wipe my eyes and look at the auror ."I'm sorry I thought you were a death eater. I shouldnt jump to conclusions.I'm really sorry I scared you.My names misteria."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "I'm Zinnia," said Zinnia. "And no, I'm not a Death Eater. At least, not anymore." She shot a look of pure hatred at the Dark Mark.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I look at rayne and shake my head."No one understands the pain. I have been keeping it bottled up inside me since I was 7, since the attack happened fourteen years ago.I went to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry as a gryffindor. Where did you go?"i look away and look through out the street wondering why there were killings here.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "I...I went to Slytherin," she said, choking on the words. She looked down at her feet, feeling ashamed. "Never fit in there. Didn't have any friends..."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I put one hand on her shoulder and lift her face to look at mine. I look into her eyes and smile."Don't be ashamed. I went into gryffindor and had no friends what so ever. Every year. I cryed pretty much every night . I was so lonely. Look at you now. You may have regrets but your turning onto a good path. You have a good heart and you have family. Cheer up. Me? I have no one. No one at all. I have to go now."I put my cloak back on and I dissapear into the dark shadows. I reach into my back pack and pull out my fire bolt. I climb on and fly away to the auror headquarters, my temporary home. As I zoom through the air tears run over my face and get blown onto the inside of my hood by the wind.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Zala hovered in his favorite broom, the Nimbus 3000, over an old tree near a dark river. As he had been told, a group of Aurors had seemed to congregate there. He overheard their talks and kept them in his head for later use...none seemed to be helpful at the moment....this job was boring...

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Archer runs playfully threw the forest... smiling from ear to ear.. he had gotten out he was free... that farmer could no longer hold him in that cell he was too big... at seven feet tall he was the tallest thing around and he knew it.. he jumped over everything including fallen trees.. and they weren't small trees... at least five feet around at the smallest... "I love being free..." he says as he jumps over what he thought was anouther tree but got grabed by instead.. "Ahhh!" he screams trying to kick his way free... "let me go!"

He then sees who was holding him... a maraculuse Centaur female.. "hi..." he says compleatly dumbfounded...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Zinnia watched Misteria until she was only a speck in the distance.She was so surprised that Misteria had known exactly how she felt that she didn't even notice that another centaur had appeared. She turned to Rayne and said, "I'm sorry to say that I must be off. I need to investigate this house. Auror business..." And with one last look at the Dark Mark hovering above, she walked over to the doorstep of the dreary house, opened the door, and stepped inside...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I reach the auror headquarters in minimal time and land. I put my broom back in my bag and walk inside . I enter my room and look around. I walk over to a crystal ball andstare into it for about thirty seconds. An image appears of the street I was in and I see zinnia walk into a house. I sigh and look out into the hall.Every one is busy . I close my door and look at the crystal ball. The image has dissapeared. I close my eyes and take deep breathes in and out then dissapear with a loud crack. In the street nothing is moving except a couple of centuar.A crack is heard and I appear next to them. I walk past them and push the hood of my cloak back. My shoes make a crunching sound as I walk on the gravel walkway up to the door of the house zinnia went into. The door creaks slightly as it opens. I walk forward and look around. I call out softly."Zinnia? are you there?" I stare at the ground feeling guilty for leaving some one I just met who seems nice.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "Yes, I'm here," called Zinnia. "What a mess!"

It certainly looked as though someone had been dragged off, and by force. Chairs were ripped, bookcases were toppled, and it basically had the appearance of the center of a tornado.

The room was as dark as a dungeon. Zinnia flicked out her wand and cried, "Lumos!" The tip of her wand ignited, making the room somewhat brighter.

"Maybe if we go further in we'll find out who did it, or at least who the victim was," said Zinnia, turning to face Misteria. "Shall we?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I walk through the mess of destroyed belongings and posessions and make my way to a door way."this is horrible." I murmer as I walk through the ransacked house hold. i walk into another room and gasp as my eyes sweep the room and pause on a wounded owl that has feathers stained with blood,"Poor thing.who ever did this has no heart."

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    A man with brown hair apparated into a small town area. He looked around, muttering to himself.
    "What are the chances Voldemort has a Horcrux around here in Godric's Hollow?" he asked himself. A few people around him, dressed like himself, gasped. "That's right I said his name!" he growled at them.
    The man was wearing a black robe, shirt and shorts on his tall body, slightly overweight.
    "Alrighty," he said walking towards the direction he understood Godric Gryffindor's Hollow was.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey got out of his bed and looked at his alarm clock. "Oh no, I'm late!" Geoffrey put on his cloak, pocketed his wandand in a second he vanished into thin air popping up in Zinnia's house. "Helllo" he said loudly. Zinnia and the other guy both looked startled. "I don't believe we've met," Geoffrey kissed the hand of Zianna. Geoffrey smiled and turned to the man with the cloak and shook his hand. "So I understand all of you have something about you-know-who to settle with I suppose? Like Harry Potter, I too have the scar yet in a more unoticable place. He took the front page, I got secrecy."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back