• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter: Troubled Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Zala turned his attention to the two cenutars. He seemed to predict what would happen later and decided to introduce himself to them. If they did find out he was a Death Eater, he could zoom away. This would be much more fun than spying on those Aurors.

In midair, he turned upside-down on his broom so only his legs hung on. "Hellooo," he said to them, "It looks like one of you escaped the stable, eh?"

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "Yes, it seems there has been Death Eater activity around here."
    Zinnia turned to the injured owl. "You poor thing!" she cried, picking it up. "Don't worry, we'll get you fixed up!" Pulling out her wand, Zinnia cast a healing spell on the owl, and it quickly returned to normal.
    "So, what did you say your name was?" she asked the newcomer, absently stroking the owl's snowy feathers.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Avayla's dark, cold eyes narrowed as she surveyed the mess before her. Tashira Nooks had put up a fight before she went down. Finally, Avayla had manged to catch her by surprize, and killed her using the Avade Kadabra curse. It was the second time she had used it since Severus Snape had taught it to her.

Avayla stiffened; she could hear voices on the first floor. Quickly, she transformed into a Tigreath, padding towards the stares. There she watched them intently, hidden in the shadows. At first no one noticed the large feline sitting at the top of the stairs. Them the owl turned it's head toward her and gave a frightened hoot.

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    The man was wondering down a small village towards an old building which stood alone. He knew this was the Hollow on which Godric had lived himself centuries ago.
    "Hey, Josh," a voice called from behind the man. "I didn't know it was you!"
    The man, named Josh turned around to see another man. He was short and stubby wearing a lime green bowler hat.
    "Cornelious Fudge," Josh growled. "What are you doing here?"
    "Oh just wandering around, yes," he said quickly. Obviously he was afraid of Josh.
    "Go away," he said as he turned around. "I'm working alone."
    Obviously Fudge did not give any second rebuttle because a loud crack was heard from behind Josh and he was gone.
    "Stupid Ministry," he growled. "They try to warm up to Auror's 'cause they're scared. Idiots."

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    *snort* Stupid cenaturs. no smarter than a donkey. Avayla seemed to be getting the other Aurors at the moment, so e woldn't come until called..or bored...

"pfft. Cenaturs...."

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    "Rayne Kenia...." She bows her head in respect of the other and smiles. "Apparently some do not appreciate our kind....." She looks to Avayla, tensing up. "Why do you treat us like some kind of no good animals....we have feelings too...."

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    OOC: Avayla is another, me Zala

"Yes...I guess so...but feelings that don't matter. The dark lord shall rule soon and you shall all bow down to him..." He sat back on his broomstick and smiled contently.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Zinnia turned to see what the owl was looking at, and there, in the shadows, was a creature she had seen before...
    "Hello, Avayla. We meet again," she said coldly, turning to the Tigreath hiding in the shadows near the stairs. "Up to something, I presume?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look around and wonder how many death eaters were here when the owls hots. i look around and see a tiger like creature in the shadows. my wand in is my hand in a flash and i start going over spells i can use.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "There's your culprit," said Zinnia, glaring at the creature. "So tell me, Avayla. Who'd you murder this time?" Instinctively, she fingered the wand in her pocket.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look at zinnia strangely and decide not to trust her just yet. after all she used to be a death eater her self. she says she has changed but i am not sure.i point my wand at the tiger and prepare to render it uncocnscious with a stunning charm.i decide to render the animagi immobile first.i point my wand at the Tigreath and mutter" wingardium leviosa!" i may have muttered it but is as powerful as a first year hogwards student yelling it. a beam of light flies towards the aniagi and hits its head square on.the Tigreath lifts into the air untill it cant touch the ground . i speak up and raise my voice, anger from the pain of the memory of the attack when i was little fuels me"who sent you, what are you, who are you and why are you here?!" by the last question i am practicly yelling.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "She's Avayla, she's a Death Eater, she's commited murder in this house and she's not to be trusted." Zinnia flicked out her wand, every jinx, curse, and spell she had ever used running through her head.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i walk up to the animagi, pull my arm back and luanch a punch onto the cratures face.blood starts running and i back away, beathing fast from anger and emotional pain." you death eater will be put to death. if possible you will be put to death by me. you and your dirty tribe of cold blooded killed my family and cuased me pain. i hope you suffer. "i lift my wand up and start to say crucio out of anger even though i dont want to and will prbly be put to death my self..

ooc: i hope zinnia stops me

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "Stop!" cried Zinnia, thrusting herself between Misteria and Avayla and giving Misteria a pleading look. "Don't kill her! I know how terrible those Death Eaters were to you and your family, but you don't need to sink to their level. Please don't!"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    my eyes widen at seeing zinnia jump in between me and the death eater and i realise what i am about to say. i drop to my knees and on to my arms. i bury my face in my arms and start crying. i look up at zinnia with the same pleading look and tears streaming down my face.i choke on my sobs."i-im so sor-sorry"i point my wand at the death eater and mutter something and the cat turns into a human female with clothes.i bury my face into my arms again.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC:dark_espeon is missing a lot...
    IC:Zinnia was at a loss for what to say. After a few seconds, she said, in a gentle tone, "I'm sorry about what's happened to you. You've been through a lot." This didn't seem complete enough, but it was the only response she could think of. With a wave of her wand, she conjured a handkerchief and handed it to Misteria.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look up and stare into zinnias eyes." so have you zinnia."i take the hankerchief and wip my face and eyes prety much drenching the hankercheif."i hope we can be friends. if so youll be the first friend i ever had. should we take the-"i cut my self off and look at the death eater." thing in for questioning at the auror heaquarters?"

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "Okay. I know her ways, so I'm pretty sure she's done it, but I don't have any evidence, and a questioning would make it official," said Zinnia, pulling a handsome Firebolt from the folds of her robes.
    IC: Where is dark_espeon, anyway? Should we wait for her?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back