• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harvest Moon Fanclub!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I want AWL. :/ I only have AnWL so I only know what the male spouses are like. I've played AWL before, but only as Muffy for a wife, and I wasn't crazy about it. :x It would be interesting to see how Celia and Nami are as wives.

What I reallyreallyreally want to try is AWL for the PS2, and get Lumina for a wife. Or better yet, have a daughter. *_*

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I heard the PS2 version was worse because graphic quality dropped further and was more buggy due to the new editions and was very slow. I'd stick to the gcn version if was you.

DragoniteMistress

Dabbler of the Strategies
    Years
  • Omg, a Harvest Moon club?
    SO EPIC.

I just have to join, just hafta :3

On the topic of AWL for PS2, I think it'd be fun and a nice change of pace, but the AWL for GameCube is so addictive, and I have heard that the PS2 version is really buggy.
    I also want AnWL, I've rented it a couple of times, but I think buying it would just be better, lol. That, and I'm dying to try out the money and item cheats xP

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Welcome Dragonite Mistress.

Yeah, it's worth buying, after HM:AWL came out I fought with my mother over renting it.... Just buy it its so addicting. And yeah the PS2 version sucks. It doesnt like to do anything + slow load times.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Yeah, I heard it was buggy and slow, too, but I just wanted to try out the newer features. I'm definitely gonna stick to my GCN version as my main file, though.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I have a question guys, Is it jut me or does the Good Fodder seem to affect the cow' milk when It's weened off of it? My co was producing A quality Milk, but I used the fodder in Summer to keep it from becoming B Quality and now my cow is only making B milk!

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • *pops in* Hiya, gaiz! I haven't been here in a while.

I have a question guys, Is it jut me or does the Good Fodder seem to affect the cow' milk when It's weened off of it? My co was producing A quality Milk, but I used the fodder in Summer to keep it from becoming B Quality and now my cow is only making B milk!

That's...too technical for me. XD I don't play Harvest Moon for the farming. I play it for the stalking/eventually marriage of bachelors/bachelorettes! XD

*is excited for the new Wii game to come out...eventually, in the US*

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Who do you wish was in AWL/AnWL (since all of us seem to have on of the two)?

Gray. Gray. <3333333333333333333333

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Who do you wish was in AWL/AnWL (since all of us seem to have on of the two)?
    Personally, I wish more people would have gotten married and had kids in forget-me-not Valley. There was Lumnia (12ish), Rock (18-21), Hugh (2), Kate (3-4), and your own kid. The generation of that town was not so good. More than half the town died off without any offspring (in Daryl's case that might have been a good thing).

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Wow, no posts for a while now.. =/ well anyway.. is it ok if I join? I just started playing the series over the summer.. I really like it! =D the first one I got was DS cute. so yeah. I have another wonderful life and magical melody, and more friends of mineral town, and I have the new DS and Wii one, although I haven't played them yet.. I need to pick them up from being held for me, but I'm broke.. ='(

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I have a question guys, Is it jut me or does the Good Fodder seem to affect the cow' milk when It's weened off of it? My co was producing A quality Milk, but I used the fodder in Summer to keep it from becoming B Quality and now my cow is only making B milk!

I don't know, actually. XD; It seemed to work well for me; I got up to four S milks per milking session, although I got the off day where my cow was making B milk. Perhaps it's a weird bug?

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I don't know, actually. XD; It seemed to work well for me; I got up to four S milks per milking session, although I got the off day where my cow was making B milk. Perhaps it's a weird bug?
    I dont think so, they mention that cows cant have it all the time. That may be why...

Wow, no posts for a while now.. =/ well anyway.. is it ok if I join? I just started playing the series over the summer.. I really like it! =D the first one I got was DS cute. so yeah. I have another wonderful life and magical melody, and more friends of mineral town, and I have the new DS and Wii one, although I haven't played them yet.. I need to pick them up from being held for me, but I'm broke.. ='(
    Welcome aboard Iruka!
    EDIT: Finally a new page!

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Thanks! ^_^

I don't know, actually. XD; It seemed to work well for me; I got up to four S milks per milking session, although I got the off day where my cow was making B milk. Perhaps it's a weird bug?

Hm.. that happened to me too, but I could never figure out why.. =/ I guess it's just what sirboulevard said? That's all I can think of..

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I either wish Dan was in it, Joe, or Kaiiii <3
    =DD

Dude. I thought you were talking about Genesis for a second. xD I was like, "Joe? What? That would be nice though..."

xD

Back