• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone told you that you're beautiful/handsome?

Cid

Years
  • Only from my parents --my mom to be specific. XD
    From other people, only in a funny manner.

Always didn't believe them.
    I just brush it off, or disagree and laugh, and it depends on my mood whether I do either.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • People have called me handsome, but its mainly from inside the family. XD I've gotten compliments on my hair from strangers before.

Years
  • Random people on myspace always tell me. And men when I go out. Usually unwanted attention.

My grandma always tells me how beautiful I am. Followed by "your beauty is covered by those ugly words you say." I have a potty mouth. Ah shiii....

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I have been called anhydrogenous, young for my age, and cute too, but that's as far as it goes when it comes to my face. The last time was about a month and a half ago

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Several times, yes. Unfortunately, the incidents that stick out the most is when a 45 year-old told me via myspace. I believe his name was "Chester Molester."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I get told it a fair bit by friends/family. A couple of things have happened recently which have probably affected how I accept these comments - before now I've always dismissed them, but there's a particular person who I'm very inclined to listen to, as long as it happens vice versa - but usually I don't agree with them.
    I do think you have to be blind to think it, but that's my opinion. XD;

Oh, Fi, you can't deny it for forever *waggles finger*

*shot* I know, I know XD

Well, the only ones that ever did... My parents. And relatives. Generally, I don't think I'm in any way pretty, just "average". Also depends on your definition of "Beautiful".

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    I've been called hot, cute, sexy, handsome, etc etc.
    But i've never taken it as flattering. Complments on how I looka nnoy me...a lot.
    . ___ ."

The Red Chain

Yeh. ]:
    I never believe it anywho, that's just how I am.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    My boyfriend tells me I'm beautiful all the time. :) Though I think he calls me adorable more often.

Same. So the last time was this morning. I like being told I'm beautiful by people who I respect or are older.. if that makes sense. But anyway, it's more 'cute' than beautiful.

Back