• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have any of you got the shiny leaf?

Years
    My Ariados picked one up when I was training it before fighting the third gym. I felt super lucky. Haven't found one since though...

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Use Serebii to find the routes related to your natures. As someone posted, when there's an exclamation mark, two spins, a jump, and a musical note, you've found a leaf, and it will automatically be attached to your Pokemon. You can only find the leaf while standing in grass.

I've gotten 3/5 on most of my Pokemon before Kanto. I searched deliberately for it in the grass.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I finally found them all, after like, an hour of looking.

Here's what the crown looks like.
    Have any of you got the shiny leaf?

You get a certificate and a trainer card star for it as well.

MASTERBOSSgodora

The Songbird of My Generation
    Years
    BOBANDBILL IS ON THIS TOO?! CRAP! HE'S ALWAYS PUTTING ME DOWN ON SEREBII FOR BEING INAPPROPRIATE! but I still have not managed to get one, I've been using my Brave Donphan to try to find one for a very long time.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Serebii says it's very rare to find, but not really. All my Pokemon found it after 1-10 clicks, and most found it on the first click, especially my Modest-natured Pokemon.

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    I just found one on my Flaffy on Route 33 ^^
    Very easy after to click on her she appeared with one!

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I got at least one on each of my main team Pokémon. In the guide book for HG/SS, it says where you can find each type of Shiny Leaf (except for the two after the Hall of Fame, I think) for each nature. HEE HEE! MY SHIFT KEY JUST GOT STUCK! (*TINKERS WIth shift key*) Okay! Back to normal now! =D At first, when I first caught my Mareep, I was walking with her and she immediately found a Shiny Leaf. Which is weird because I thought that your Pokémon needed to have high friendship with you to find one. I was so confused because I never heard of Shiny Leaves before! Good times, good times...

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    Shiny Leaf?

How long is it supposed to take to find a shiny leaf, cos i decided i would go on a hunt for 5 of them, went to route 11 cos charizard is rash and i stood in the first patch of grass, spoke to charizard and he had akready found a shiny leaf.

How much time did other spend hunting for them or can you even be bothered?

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    Ok now i go to lyra with my 6 shiny leafs and she just says i have 1. I now hate her.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol.You're meanta get 5 on the same pokemon, not 1 on each of your team.

Personally, I've only ever managed 1.When I go to other routes, I can't get them

Back