• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have any of you got the shiny leaf?

Years
    Ehehehe.... AHAHAHA... I'm going crazy, I thought "Hey, why not find a shiny leaf for the lulz?" And off I went. *After many minutes of searching* WHY ISN'T THERE ANY SHINY LEAF!?!? I was at the Modest route, WHAT WAS WRONG?? I checked my Typhlosion's nature and.... "MILD"...
    Okayyyyy... I wasted so much time.
    EDIT: HEH, it's not even been a minute and I found a Shiny Leaf. Sweet.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    ^ Read just a couple posts up...(go to serebii and find the right route for your pokemons nature and then walk around and talk to your pokemon till you find it.)

I got the crown on my Feraligatr and one on my Noctowl. The first on my Feraligatr seemed to take forever as did the one o my Noctowl but the next three on Feraligatr were first tries and the last was a second try. =D

PokemonTrainerd

Trainerd
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    I haven't actually tried looking for any yet. I think I'll save that for after I beat Red.

Drift_King1

Rawr.
    Years
    How fast have you achieved getting 5 Shiny Leaves?

I started to look for Shiny Leaves 15 minutes ago, and I happened to find 5 already! I now have a 2 star green trainer card, and a Shiny Leaf Crown on my Dragonite. How about you?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    You need to do five different routes to get five different leaves; you can't get the same leaf on the same route, at least, from my experience.

I got three on one of my Pokemon in 3min; I wasn't done Johto at the time, but I'm sure if I went to Kanto now, I'd get the other two in no time at all :s

Back