• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have you caught'em all?

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • Hmmm... the farthest I've ever gotten is in HeartGold, with (currently) 365 caught and 421 seen.
    I'd really love to see it completed. But when BW come out, an extra 150 patch is released into the wild... x(

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • i have around 350 in Soul silver but never actually tried to get them all.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I have around 400 Pokemon in Platinum. I traded with my friends..A LOT!

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2022
    have em all in red, long time trading, and used the mew glitch.
    got like 300 on diamond

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Caught and seen 493 legit pokemon on my pearl version. It was an very intense mission. lol

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • At first I considered doing it in LeafGreen, but I stopped when I learned that all you get is a retarded "thanks" from Oak. XD

Years
  • On my diamond, I had 479, but I lost it when I moved to Australia, so I probably wont ever get that close again and I wish I still had my alakazam :(.

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
  • I've only completed the regional dex in Crystal and HeartGold. I actually find collecting every pokemon to complete my pokedex to be fun. I'm kinda screwed on event pokemon though. :/ So I doubt I will ever see me get 493 legit pokemon.
    I probably won't ever be able to get cheat ones because I don't have the tools to. P:

Years
  • Nope.
    The closest I ever got was 140-something in Red back in the days where everyone was still playing Pokemon so I could actually trade, the highest was something over 300 in Pearl.

Sert908

Hi guys :)
    Years
  • I have about ~390 seen in my Platinum which is my best file, and the only event pokemon I have are Jirachi and Shaymn

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I have never completed a pokedex other than by having seen a pokemon.
    I wish I could, I have tried but I just give up half way through due to boredom. (Argh spelling blank!).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • All our gen IV efforts are in vain anyway. Who's gonna go after that 600+ national dex? ;)

Years
  • No, I never came close, i have like what 73 pokes in pokes in platinum?

I never had a desire to catch em all... and I "heard" that even if you do complete it, you dont like get anything special... just a couple of words from Rowan

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I once caught them all in my Pokémon Red. But after that, no. I never bothered too, really; I just traded some Pokémon.

Back