• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you done anything with your PokeWalker yet?

So... have you?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Yesterday to get my Pichu to love me, and evolve. I walked 10,000 steps taking my dog for a walk. It evolved as soon as it got back. :D

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I sent my Geodude to my PokeWalker last night, but sent it back.

I was debating weather or not to take my PokeWalker to school today XD

Years
  • I haven't really started catching Pokemon with it, just saving up my watts.

I accidentally found a few Potions though while trying to replace the clip, so that worked out fine!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    i have like 12,000 steps on it, used it to raise a couple pokemon lvls and found a few items. i havent used it to catch anything yet tho. cant wait for the yellow forest to try to get a flying pikachu tho :)

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I have maxed out my watts on it today, hit the big 999 currently have over 60000 steps on it... 2,000,000 required for the highest watt route... long way to go :-(

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    well, with school, having it inside my sock gets me like 6 steps for every 1 i take, dont ask me how... then I tap my heel, and one or two days ago, I went for a jog

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • well, with school, having it inside my sock gets me like 6 steps for every 1 i take, dont ask me how... then I tap my heel, and one or two days ago, I went for a jog
    :O? How do you have it in your sock, like the idea since your foot moves more then your hip xD, Do you do it with or without a pokemon in it, As I found its alot faster without a pokemon in it, although pokemon try to join you when you walk enough alone.

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
    Years
  • Hell yeah! I love my Pokewalker. I got a bunch of Pokemon from it and its just fun to accumulate a ton of watts and then unlock courses. Pokewalker FTW!

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    :O? How do you have it in your sock, like the idea since your foot moves more then your hip xD, Do you do it with or without a pokemon in it, As I found its alot faster without a pokemon in it, although pokemon try to join you when you walk enough alone.

I just put it right side up into my sock lol and yeah, I have pokemon in it.

Back