• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever called a Pokémon something else?

...Read the title...

• Yes

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • N0000BZ!!!!!

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blitzbear

aprentice breeder(maybe crazy)
Years
  • posarchu today i heard as a name for pikachu...honestly people think they can get away with major mistakes like that....then again i call arceus arkEsuS so what can i say ...i blame my accent for that

haha. well sometimes if its a really annoying pokemon that keeps on poppin and bothing me (example, zubat or oddish) i call it a bad word like a** or b****. i hope that counts
    hahaha yea who doesnt call them that sort o stuff

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hariyama. I used to call him "Hairy Mama"! lol

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The only instance in which I have called Pokemon of the same evolutionary the wrong names is with Staryu and Starmie. Starmie looks like its name should be Staryu for some reason.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Yes, i like to call Groudon Gordon (Half life addict :3)
    And i also Call Gyrados Garydos (Retarded hebrew sub. don't blame me XD)
    This happens with others too.. i just don't remember them XD

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
    Years
  • I used to call NI-DO-RAN NI-DORAN. Come to think of it, I still mispronounce it.:laugh:

inhisxeyes

resident crazy.
    Years
  • I never really confused Pokemon names themselves, but I used to call evolution 'evolvation'. Haha I heard my friend pronounce it and I copied him.

JojoX2

Medicham Fan *Chammy ftw*
    Years
  • Most of the time I call Pokemon with their official names. There´s only one exception: I really like Medicham and altough I do speak german, I gave him the nickname Chammy referring to its english name. I still use this name for it in shoddy and in the games.

Years
  • I pronounce nearly all the Pokémon wrong because I don't watch the anime much to hear how you say them.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Oh yeah, I saw my first Latias a couple days ago while playing Sapphire, and I called it: l...:shocked:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2009
    I used to call Hirayama haryllama

I dunno why...I also used to call Ho oh Ho ho...I think everyone did. I'm sure there's a ton of other ones also that I dont remember

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • I nickname every Pokemon of mine because I always thought it's strage that trainers never (or barely) give them names at least in the anime.
    And I guess I pronounce many english Pokemon names wrong because I'm german and don't always know the right way.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • When I was little I honestly thought Psyduck was pronounced Pissduck. It's a bit embarassing looking back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back