• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever committed a crime?

Sirfetch’d

Even if it is just something minor, have you ever committed a crime?

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Um…

I think this counts, but I got sent to the mental hospital for acting up too hard :p

Other than that I just annoy people, pretty much as far as I will go.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Not sure if this counts but I knowingly trespassed into a private property multiple times. My friend got caught once but they just told her to go away so... idk.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
  • These are not crimes. You commit a crime if you get set to court, usually the court of appeals.
    Speaking of crimes, I haven't done one yet.

I was under the assumption that "Committing a crime" means you performed an action that is against the law. You don't need to be sent to court to commit a crime, only charged with one.

In my more rebellious years (so like last year) I used to egg cars or TP houses until my friends egged a cop car and got caught.

Also, Arr matey (If you know what I mean)

Never been caught though. I grew out of the vandalism phase as it got boring a long time ago. However, I still belong on Tortuga :P

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • If anyone has ever downloaded a ROM without owning the cartridge, that counts as a crime lol. Same with downloading music from the internet without paying for it. But then again, who doesn't?

I think the only crimes I've commited have been possession of marijuana, criminal trespass, and truancy. I used to skip school way too much back in middle school and half of high school. The only crime I've ever been charged with was truancy however.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yes. I was young and stupid.

First, I was charged with felony arson. Luckily, that specific charge was dropped and I plead guilty to four counts of criminal mischief, breaking and entering, and criminal trespassing. The second time I was charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of paraphernalia, possession of less than 50 grams, and distribution in a school zone.

In both cases I was placed on Pre-Trial Intervention. I didn't serve any time.

Those were the only things I was charged with.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • If by crime you mean "something you get arrested and can go to court for or be charged with"then no not really. If you mean anything against the law then yes. I've stolen candy and snacks from the store before, jaywalked , watched TV shows through a torrent and downloaded music for free illegally.

TY

Yeah i downloaded music illegally, but i never went to court or got arrested so... no but yes

Years
  • Yes. I was young and stupid.

First, I was charged with felony arson. Luckily, that specific charge was dropped and I plead guilty to four counts of criminal mischief, breaking and entering, and criminal trespassing. The second time I was charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of paraphernalia, possession of less than 50 grams, and distribution in a school zone.

In both cases I was placed on Pre-Trial Intervention. I didn't serve any time.

Those were the only things I was charged with.

Alexial, you badass mothertrucker!

I commit crimes almost on a daily basis but funnily enough the police have never bothered to catch me.

Years
  • Here's my wrap sheet. May include misdemeanors and civil infractions, but come on, we have all done something illegal whether we are going to be candid or not.

Driving while buzzed. ONCE!
    Underage Drinking
    I used McDonalds dumpster for free garbage disposal XD
    Driving without corrective lenses
    Driving with a broken horn
    Transported a stolen pillow from the comfort inn across the US-Canadian Border. I was pulled over, and had no idea that I the pillow was there. I just told the officers after they threaten to arrest me that the hotel will charge my credit card if they so choose.(My friend actually put it in the trunk...I was so pissed!)
    I stole a can of Ravioli's, Some good ole Chef Boyardee, from the Can Food Drive in 4th Grade.
    I tilted a vending machine to get a poptart that was half-dangling from the receptacle.
    Jaywalking on several occasions
    Public urination behind a bush next to a building, I realized it was a church afterward :/
    Trespassing in some weird abandoned paper mill that was supposedly haunted. It was right out of a Texas Chainsaw movie by the looks of it.
    Speeding on the highway, I am repeat offender that has never been ticketed! :)
    Downloaded or streamed videogames, emulators, text books, music, movies, and shows illegally.
    Camping, on land not designated for campers.
    I filled an extra bubble on a standardized test 2 seconds after instructed to put my pencil down.
    I ordered salad bar only, but I went over to the buffet and grabbed chicken, without paying the buffet price, which is theft.
    Parked without a campus pass.

This pretty much makes me an bad-ass outlaw without a blemish on my criminal record to show for it :(

Years
  • I've stolen food from the canteen a couple of times.. (Common, that stuffs way to over priced haha :P)

Although I have stolen from stores sometimes too.. But it's mainly food, I'm good at it too.. Like, sometimes when me and my friends come out, the next moment they than just see me eating something and are like 'wut'. I haven't done anything that bad though, but I think everyones broken the law at least once or twice, even if it's minor.

Oh, and I've also killed a man.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Well, considering I play ALL my Pokémon games on Emulators, then guess I'm really awful xD
    So I've downloaded Emulators, games, music, movies, shows, books and so on and so forth.
    I used to jaywalk a lot back when I was younger, but I stopped once my little brother got hit by a car because of me .-. (I rushed ahead because we got into a fight and he didn't care to look to his left before crossing >.<)
    I think that's all I did. Can't really remember anything else.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The people in the drugs thread?

I believe my only crime is media based, although I do try to limit how much. That sounds like a terrible excuses sorry not sorry.

Catalyst.

Nothing of significance
    Years
  • If anyone has ever downloaded a ROM without owning the cartridge, that counts as a crime lol. Same with downloading music from the internet without paying for it. But then again, who doesn't?
    Only in certain countries. I live in Canada, and both these things are perfectly legal - uploading is what will get you sent to jail.

On topic: I've never committed any real crimes. I jaywalk all the time though. :P

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • The closest thing I've ever done was get so fed up with the assistant teacher in one of my classes, I "went to the bathroom" for 29 minutes 13 seconds (no one suspected anything).
    I've jaywalked, but I think it's not against the law where I live.
    Never downloaded anything illegally, or anything of the sort.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • I would personally see a crime as doing something against the law. Not that I have much to say about it but:

Speeding. A lot. and haven't been caught for it.
    I've downloaded lots. Also, I've borrowed games and DVDs and the like, which I'm pretty sure is still Copyright infringement?

When I was younger I accidentally put a bottle of Lucozade sport into my bag instead of back into the fridge in a shop and walked out of the shop with it. I think my mum made me go back and pay later on though :P

Oh, and I've walked on the grass when it says "keep off the grass". 'Cuz I'm a boss and f*** the police :P

Back