• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever Said "no" to recruiting a member?

Have you ever said "no" to recruiting a new member of your team?

• Yes

Votes: 104 62.7%
  • If they are from a low level dungeon, yes.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • No.

Votes: 32 19.3%

• Total voters

The Red Chain

If I like that particular Pokemon I accept.. if I do not like them I deny.
    I'm extremely picky. ;~;

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Yes. i'm super picky when recruiting pokemon. I try accepting everyone though ^^

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Well when I was really into it I never turned down anyone, but now-and-days it varies on what kind of pokemon it is.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    yes for example i have already 2 teddiursa one for evovle and one to stay i want get third

Pokeplup

The Techno Turtwig
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Yea, I Pretty much said No to another one of those Seedot. I've got 2 Already!

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    No I Don't Think I Ever Have. But I Take In Whatever Kind of Pokemon Cause It Is Very Rare For Someone To Say "Hey I Want To Join Your Team".

Ayselipera

I've said no way more times then I have said yes. In Explorers of Sky I honestly think I only said yes to maybe five or so Pokemon.

Back