• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever Said "no" to recruiting a member?

Have you ever said "no" to recruiting a new member of your team?

• Yes

Votes: 104 62.7%
  • If they are from a low level dungeon, yes.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • No.

Votes: 32 19.3%

• Total voters

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Before, I always let them in. Now I say no to all the Pokemon nowadays since I now have my ideal team:
    Pikachu, Chimchar, Mantyke, Tauros and Riolu.

So I refuse recruit applications from all the others. Sorry, other Pokemon, but no thanks.
    ...well, if you're a legendary I don't mind.

all those unown in aegis cave makes me mad, i just want my letter rocks DDDX

Aero Blitz

Faster Than Sceptile
    Years
    Yes, but only if I already had that species, or I don't care much for that particular species.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I say no if I already have one, it's a low leveled dungeon, or if I just don't feel like being nice.

Blah!!

Is a CANADIAN alt.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I don't recall doing that. I usually recruit as many people as I can, then make squads for whichever occasion I need. :D

`Espeon

Is back! :D
    Years
    Only if it's a Pokemon I already have, or if it's a Pokemon that I don't like.

Plus I don't refuse Pokemon that want to join my team via the Spinda Cafe. I'm not that mean. >.>

Back