• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever Said "no" to recruiting a member?

Have you ever said "no" to recruiting a new member of your team?

• Yes

Votes: 104 62.7%
  • If they are from a low level dungeon, yes.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • No.

Votes: 32 19.3%

• Total voters

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
    Oh, I've said no to recruiting members plenty of times. (Especially when I have duplicates :P)
    I find that the main reason I say no, is because of the duplicates. (Don't ask why I have duplicates in the first place)
    It's not like I say no because of their level or anything, because that can be fixed with a bit of intense training

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
    I never said "No" to anyone, but I must say that I didn't play much Mystery Dungeon games.
    Though I understand perfectly why we do not want to recruit some of them. 'Cuz we already have one of the same species, or if we don't like the Pokemon who wants to join the team etc...
    There are a lot of reasons.

If I had played those games as I played Heart Gold for example, sure I would have said no to several Pokeys.​

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    If I don't remember if I have them or not, I'll just say yes and weed out the extras from the Assembly later. However, those freakin' Unown- they just get the boot. I'll keep one of each, and no more. I'm never going into Aegis Cave ever again. =X

Back