• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever skived school?

Have you ever skived school?

• Yes

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Very rarely

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
Years
  • Nope. I'm too innocent to do stuff like that ^^ *angel look*
    My friend did skip school once though, and wanted to take me with him, but I refused as well. XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I've never heard of the word skive either o_O

But anyway, I might do it five times a year or less. My mother always calls in and says that I'm sick, so I can just relax the day away =D

Years
  • I've never skipped school. I've skipped classes but never a whole day of school. The only times I've been out of school is if I was kinda sick and made my mom think I was really sick.

Flashmew

Master of Masters
    Years
  • I dont remember 'one' day .. where i wasnt at school! XD I'm never sick and when I am do I still go to school! pretty borring to sit at home and do nothing!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    I've never heard of the word skive either o_O

But anyway, I might do it five times a year or less. My mother always calls in and says that I'm sick, so I can just relax the day away =D
    Me neither, but I just assumed it meant skip... I guess I'm just "ignant"...

Years
  • No. I don't want to get caught. I've been punished before, and I did not enjoy it x_x;
    The only time I missed school was when I was sick. oO;

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Never heard of "skived" before anyway to answer the question no.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I skipped school lots of times during middle school...I hated that place, plus I wasn't learning anything from those stupid teachers...so I just stayed home and taught myself.

Kitty_moew meow

Cat fanatic
    Years
  • Skipping school

dude i understand u, the same with me they think just becouse im in a private school im all stuck up and *stuff* i hate that school anyway.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    lol. Do I look like the type of person to skip school? lol

Yes, I have skipped school twice :/ Class was so boring that I just went to a titty bar instead. Who needs school? lol

No seriously. Skipping school = bad >(

Go to school, children

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • Never.

Years ago I considered it but decided against it because my parents would've butchered me.

Now, school's just too important to me to ever think of it..

Back