• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you lost any of your games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    My Ruby!!!!! :'( It disappeared ages ago. I want it back so badly... :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    Yellow, Blue, Red - Lost and I was like ._.
    Gold, Silver, Crystal - I was like -.-
    Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald - I was like D':
    My current is Soul Silver and if it were lost, I will bawl for days....

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Not permanatly, but I lost my ruby and my gba for about a year (maybe a year and a half) in the car, but then it turned up in a little corner that was only barely visable. then there was my crystal I lost it for maybe two years, but it turned up behind my dresser in my room. finally I lost my red for maybe four to five years then it popped up in my dads car right before we sold it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    I just recently found my lost GameBoy Red cartridge. I'd been searching for it for about a month, and it was mixed in with some GameBoy games at my in laws.

Pulled out my GBA SP, booted it up, game is still there. 145/150 Pokemon (including Mew) and 100+ hours. My wife looked at me weird when I was excited to find it.

Chellychu

⊙ ◡ ⊙ ♥
    Years
  • I found out today I lost my Silver(original). D:
    It should've been with my other games in my gameboy games case, but it's not.
    So I either got rid of it, or just misplaced it. Hopefully the later. ; w; *goes hunting for it*

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
  • I still have all of the Pokemon games me or my brother ever bought. I lost Emerald a while back, then bought a new one, and found the old one literally a day after the new one came.

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
  • Kinda, but not really...? I mean I once lost a copy of Ruby and didn't know where it was for YEARS. ...Then when I got a new one I found it again. :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I have never physically lost any of my Pokemon games, but my Silver version got corrupted one day and erased my file which I spent very many hours on... and now it's not able to hold a Save file anymore.

Coukie

It's only faint
    Years
  • Oh gosh, multiple times. I just recently lost my HeartGold, which blows, because I had just beaten the Elite Four and was excited to formulate a competitive team. Oh well, I still have Diamond.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Oh dear, I lost almost all of them XD
    I lost my red, my blue, my yellow, my Silver, my Gold, my Crystal...
    I lost my LeafGreen in a plane -> Forgot it in the bag under the sit .___.
    And I also lost my Sapphire, and my Diamond. xD

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I have lost my games plenty of times. One or two of them are still lost even.

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
  • Daw, I lost all my old Pokemon games. xDD
    And I don't really remember which one I had... .__.
    But I do remember I had the Yellow version → Lost.
    BUT, I still have my Ruby version. :D
    I'll take care of this one and my Heart Gold.
    I won't lose those precious versions.​

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I lost all my games, sadly. But that is because I used to not care for my games... now, however, I do care so I wouldn't lose them.

Years
  • I actually lost my Sapphire version more than a year before I moved in April last year. It wasn't until two or three months ago that I found it in a box of my sister's old drawing supplies in a closet. I also lost my friend's Fire Red version, and I had to go out and buy him a new one and I said that I "accidentally" saved over his file. I ended up finding it literally hours after I gave him the new one.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • During the course of my life, I had lost numerous Pokemon games. It's only a shame that I was foolish enough to put it down somewhere at some unknown place. It's gone now, and there's no chance of it coming back. I only wish that I can go back and play it again.

I lost my Gameboy SP along with Pokemon Ruby in it on a trip to Kings Dominion. Yeah... I'm not getting that back. I also lost my Gameboy Advance along with Pokemon Sapphire somewhere in school. Someone would've found it by now. I really don't know what happened to my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red. One day, it just disappeared and I was really sad about it. I put so much time and love on each of those games. They all shall be greatly missed.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    I remember I lost my Pearl Cartridge about 2yrs. ago and just recently found it again, in my laundry pile.. All my other games are either on my windowsill or in a Pokemon Shoe Box, I also have a fixing setup in that Shoe Box so if my old Pokemon games break, such as my Gold or Sapphire, I will be able to replace their batteries. I've never lost my Sapphire or Gold.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back