• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you lost any of your games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
Years
  • Once I had every one of my awesome Pokémon games neatly in a drawer... Then, we switched rooms and I got my own one... Well, my brother took the drawer and scattered all the games across the room... Needless to say I lost my precious LeafGreen... My first Poké game ever... I cried, and I was promised to get a new one ^_^
    Still havent got it, though...

NOW, I have alll of my Pokémon games neatly in a new drawer that is going to stay in my room.

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • Platinum- Well, just a few days after getting Platinum, I accidentally left it in the pocket of my pants. Guess what came out of the washer/dryer a day later?

Crystal- I know I had this game but, honestly, I really don't remember what the heck happened to it. I can only assume that I lost it somewhere.

Oddly, my Pokemon Red that I've had for years is still intact and just fine.

RedBattler

Dexholder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012
    Yes, I lost my crystal version! T_____T
    I had done so much in that game. I still have my silver version, although it is dead. My red, blue, and yellow versions are all working fine! I just wish there was some way to back up the saved data from the cartridges onto a computer or something...

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Not once have i lost any game because i have next to my bed a nightstand and then a few shelfs were i keep all my games and hand helds.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I have lost my Mystery Dungeon : Explorers of Darkness forever : it fell from the 10th story from a block of flats, never to be seen again ... I think it's lost in a bush, or some random kid came and stole it while I was going down the stairs... -_-'

I lost my Platinum a few days ago when it fell in the garden. Thankfully, my brother found it and got it to me (I was doing a Random Pokemon Challenge on it) but never told me for two weeks. I found out yesterday and I went really mad on him ! >:-C

And a non-Pokemon cartridge, my GTA Chinatown Wars which I "lost" last summer at a fencing championship. A "friend" of mine "found" it for me and "kept it so that it wouldn't get lost" for 8 straight months until we met again. He erased all my files, 89.51 completed ... ><

Yes, I only lost DS Games. REALLY TINY !!

Oh, yes ! I forgot to add my fake cartridge of Pearl. So, I went to a friend and slept over ... that was the night I got Platinum, back in summer 2009. And guess what : somehow, I lost my game. AND NOW : she just changed the furniture in her room. God knows where my fake Pearl, containing 6 Lv. 100s and endless legendaries lurks now ... :(

Last edited:

c3rad

Grass-Type user
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2012
    I lost my Ruby Version sometime last year. I had it in my GBA player on my Gamecube, but then we redid the basement so we had to move everything around. After the basement is finished I bust out the gamecube in an attempt to play ruby, but it disappeared.

I have this odd feeling that the people who did our carpet took it. Either that or it's trapped under the carpet. I've looked everywhere else with no luck.

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
  • See my sig. *sigh*
    I've lost many FR carts, I lost my first one, bought another, lost it, then gave up. When they made it Player's Choice, I bought one of those. Next 2 hours, gone. I got one for Christmas a while back, and I'm holding on to it like you hold on to the bar on a rollercoaster. Then in May I lost Pt, and it had all the event legends and most of the Poké's I need to finish my SS Pokédex. I keep thinking it's in my mom's car somewhere, but every time I look, it's not there.
    And my Emerald is still in my long lost GBA SP, and I loved that Battle Pike.
    My Diamond is somewhere, but my little bro lost it.

Sorry for el largo text block.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I've had two break (gamecube discs not cartriges, lol)
    I can't find sapphire right now, and my brother hid the gba with emerald in it.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Just one game out of all the Pokemon games that I own. And that game would be the Pokemon TCG game for the GameBoy. It was sitting on the arm of the couch the last time I saw it, and it disappeared forever. The couch had been searched through and underneath many times, and nothing.

I suspect the little electronic gnomes that also stole various cassette tapes from me.

Years
  • Unfortunatly, both my diamond and Platinum have gone MIA in the past year. :( gone gone gone.

And, around the same time, by sheer coincidence i found my original Red and Blue versions. (after a 6-7 year hiatus) that still work for my ancient Gameboy color. :D

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
  • Really hate to say it, but I lost BOTH Ruby and Sapphire... First went Sapphire, and then Ruby a while afterward. I had a hand-trained lv 73 Swampert in Ruby... I hope that the day comes that I will someday find them again... ;-;

CptnSmonge

Pineapple Pirate
    Years
  • Man, you want to talk about losing games. Pokemon Red--even though it went through the washing machine and survived--I was swindled out of it and my first Gameboy Color. My Gameboy had pretty much stopped working, anyway, but some kid (bear in mind I was about eight years old) said he could fix it for me. I gave it to him, and when I see him again I'm going to punch him in the stomach. Anywhoo... I also lost Pokemon Crystal in what I'm guessing was between the seats of one of our cars... which we sold. Booo! On top of that, I've lost all of my Pokemon Cards except for a Ninetales and Magneton.

And I know about those Gnomes. Darn things, hiding my stuff and drinking my coffee. They don't fix shoes or bake cookies like they do in fairy tales.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    For me there are a few:

My Red and Gold versions I don't have with me, but I don't think they're really lost so much as possibly still packed away somewhere with old stuff in one of my parents' houses. Being out on my own halfway across America doesn't make it easy to look for them or any other games in that situation.

Pokemon Sapphire is the first game I can say I've unfortunately lost. It was one of my most played, but having moved so many times in my first year of college I was bound to lose something. Last I saw it was two years ago, before I finally moved to my own apartment. It's a shame 'cause I had a lot of memorable Pokemon and over 300 hours of play time on it. :<

The second and hopefully last known-to-be-lost Pokemon game is my Diamond. I had been going to my friends' apartment frequently a little less than a year ago to use one friend's DS to mass-trade everything to Platinum in several sittings. Unfortunately at one point when I came by, his DS had gone missing, and with it my Diamond cart. It's still never been found though they'd combed that apartment many times since. My friend has already gotten a new DS and presumes that the other one might have been stolen.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Thankfully, no I have not lost any Pokemon games, let's keep it that way.
    non-pokemon however, I have lost Little Big Planet (PSP) and SSBM (GC). Those are my two most prized games. I've bought another copy of SSBM, but the one player modes it keeps saying "could not read disc" ah well, at least the events work and I've got all the characters on one memory card.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • I've only lost one game, and that's Pokémon Ruby.
    I moved to a new house and it got lost in the move. I haven't played the game ever since (including a Rom)

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I always loose my Emerald game. I found it a couple month ago, then I lost it. It doesn't save and the character is yellow-colored, so it's messed up anyways.

Years
  • I'm pretty sure I have all of my games, thankfully. The only one I'm not sure about is Pinball, just 'cause it never really fit in my GBA case, but I'm pretty sure it's still there. I have cases for both my GBA and my DS and I'm pretty careful with my games so it's not very likely that I will lose one in the future, hopefully. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back