• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you lost any of your games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
Years
  • I gave my emerald, leaf green and ruby to a 'friend' to 'borrow'. And if you count it, both my sapphire and gold stopped working.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Nah, I have a whole closet of them and 2 or 3 of every version. I have a Red, Blue, Yellow, FR, LG, R/S/E, Diamond, Platinum, and SS. My brother plays them now; I only play SS.

SoulAura

☆Nightfall★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    I have lost almost every game i had owned when i was 12. They would fall out of my bag and i wouldn't notice. I lost my pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, silver, crystal, and gold. Funny thing is i only lost my pokemon games >.< But i eventually bought all the pokemon games i had lost.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ummm, I thought I lost Pearl, but I just had it in my bag for a few weeks, so...technically no. I still pretty much know where all my games are, except for the one I gave away, it just usually takes a while to find them in my drawers

/only knows where Pearl/HG is atm, everything else is...somewhere

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I lost my silver cartridge years ago. It was a sad day when I found out.. As it is still the only game where I owned as good as every Pokémon (minus Red). (250, including Mew, without Celebi). So the person who found it, has a Mew. D:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I've never lost a game. I thought I lost Emerald for a few weeks, but it was hanging out in my jacket pocket.

Years
  • I lost my Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time on a car ride to my mom's friend's house. I looked everywhere for it in that car, but I think that it might've fallen out of the car when I dropped my DS game pack and all the games fell out of it. :'( Fortunately, that's the only Pokemon game I've lost atm. I still miss it, though. >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back