• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart and Soul League Elite Wannabe Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
Years
  • D&S we need to fight!

EDIT:Still need to battle -_-+

EDIT:D&S did message me today, but about six minutes before I made this edit he logged back off. So good intentions all around, and I'm sure we'll get the battle done tomorrow.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Ok guys well done, round two match ups are up on the OP again, hopefully we will get them done in a week once again.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    umm well ive vmed stavross and he said he would battle today but did not vm me after i vmed him today

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • So that leaves use with just lmpiii and Valen. Good luck you two. You have a week to do the battle.

EDIT: Well done to Valen and lmpiii, our two winners who will now both receive eite positions at the league. We can continue all of this over at the main thread.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back