• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Heart of Soul [OOC](M)

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Okay, so the first mission is going to start at night, so once everyone is ready, I shall time-skip to night-time. However, Kallen is going to be the only character that does not have a Caster.

Stingray's character is going to receive his Caster at Katarina's house. Songbird, if you want, you can receive your Caster as well at Shear's house or Kaya's house or something. If not, then I shall think of something else.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Okay, so I think almost everybody has their Caster, save for Aiden and Katarina. Once they get theirs, I shall post. I'll give further instructions on what happens once the post is done.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Okay I shall have a post when I wake up. Just a warning, time will fast forward a few hours into the evening/night.

I shall also post instructions on what to do, here in the OOC thread.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • I would like to drop out from this RP, I sincerely apologize for this but I honestly didn't see me love RWBY so much. So I need to make room for it. Anyway, thanks for the grilling at the grocery store lol. It was interesting.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Yamagi: Alright, I understand. Thanks for letting me know.

Also, I have posted. So, that notification in my post is sent to everyone, and if you have not guessed it, the store owner's house will be the location of the first task.

If your character has a vehicle (I think Tony has a motorcycle), then you can use that to get there, otherwise, bus is available as well. Feel free to run into Alex if you want. Or not lol, it's up to you, as we will all meet either right before or during the task begins anyways.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
  • Speaking of Tony and his motorcycle...
    I'll be making a post on Friday that will have Tony arrive at the destination point. Someone's character can ride with him if you want. PM or VM me if you want to do this and we can make a small joint post where Tony picks them up and they can interact for a short time before arriving.

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I'll be posting later today or tomorrow at the latest, sorry for the delay! Just wanted to let you know I'm not dead lol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Purple & Stingray: Yea that's no problem.

@Fort: Lol, or maybe she is just happening to go the same way? That's what I usually hear people say lol.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • The Stalker has been stalked... and the new stalker is shinier than you'd expect. The Terrible Trio has caught up and beware...they've found Dahlia and Alex

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • And ya serious writers block yesterday stared at the screen for 30 minutes and couldn't put a sentence together. Tonight was X Wing night s tomorrow night I will sit down and post.

Purple if you want to post again Aiden and Luci will be going. Luci will likely suddenly change into some sort of battle garb and Aiden will be ready for a Hunt. If you want to post before me your welcome to bunny the two a little and I'll fill in the details later. Sorry to keep holding you up.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Okay, so my next post should finally start some action (sorry for the long wait :p).

I'll wait for others to post first before I do anything.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    The game lives! And now someone stabs the crap out of the demon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Hopefully this will spark the others to post. I have also been busy with school, but that's all done now.

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I'll be posting this weekend as well. Sorry for not being here, I've been busy with college stuff and other shenanigans.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I'll have a post up probably tomorrow. And speaking of which, I thought I had out in information in the Demon, but apparently not :/ I'll do it now:

1) the Demon uses it's mouth to mainly go for the throat, or it will try and snap the neck at the base of the skull.
    2) if any body part are severed, they will not grow back, however the severed body part will turn into a smaller demon. The smaller the severed flesh, the smaller the demon. These smaller demons however, will die if killed and do not multiply. However, they will cling and try to suck blood + mana from you.
    3) demon will die from excessive wounds, or by successfully wounding it from the void known as it's mouth.

Back