• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Heart of Soul [OOC](M)

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Holy cow, I swear the joint posts are super confusing lol. I honestly did not expect everyone to just happen to 'need' groceries lol. Alex has some cleaning up to do. Shall make post soon.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Kallen seems to be the most unique one in this bunch. xD

• He's the only one who doesn't use an actual weapon. (Seriously.)
    • His circumstances for being a Reaper are stranger than Aiden's.

And most importantly:

He didn't need groceries. ← This one annoys me the most.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Posted. I think once everything settles down a bit, I shall 'advance' with the plot. But if your character is done and whatnot, once they get back home, they shall notice a parcel has been delivered to them. What's in the box shall be revealed soon (it's nothing bad or mind-boggling, so please don't get excited).

@Songbird: Except for you bunch, everyone is in the store :p But I think some are leaving now lol.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • @Songbird

Was a good excuse for several characters to end up in the same place since, and not everyone organized a joint post to start off with (I'm guessing this has to do with reviving old characters that interacted in the older RP). I went there to interact with other players and its an easy excuse to go to a central location.

You don't have a weapon but you're the one winged angel *cues Sepharoth's theme music* :p

If you want to interact with Luci/Aiden at somewhere OTHER than the grocery store let me know...

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    (I'm guessing this has to do with reviving old characters that interacted in the older RP)

Our joint post actually had little to do with them being old characters. The only thing that came from that fact was Kaya being terrified of Shear.

You don't have a weapon but you're the one winged angel *cues Sephiroth's theme music* :p

That's a new one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    You guys post incredibly quick lol. But yeah, siiadams, since your character has already received the package, just wait a bit for a few more characters to get home and their package and then I'll tell you all what's inside.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • You guys have posted again already lol. Gosh, I like this RP :)

@Siiadams: Aye!! I just saw it, the part about me that is. I think I was reading it all too quickly. If you want I'll make an excuse to seek you out in my next post and interact with you. I don't wanna go back cause I'll mess up everyone's posts after me. Again my bad.

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
  • @Yamagi Its quite alright. After all, secretive stuff can sometimes be overlooked. I have no problem with next time.

@Everyone If at any time anyone wants to interact with Tony, don't be afraid. He'd welcome it!

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Ahgosh, you guys post quickly... XD

EDIT: Sorry if I don't post for the next couple days. Got a bit sick and looking at the computer for too long hurts my head.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I'm also making a post. It should be up soon. It'll help siiadams as well, 'cus it reveals what's inside the package.

EDIT: Just posted. In case you are confused, what you shall find in the package, is a Caster. As of now, it runs on the Lucid Operating System, and has 5 applications so far. Demon Scanner, Messenger, Voice Calls, Profile, and Totem. The Caster can only communicate with people who also have Casters, so it will not work with regular phones/cell phones.

I will give more info on what to do after people have gotten their Caster.

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
  • I'll see about posting when I wake up. Just started a new job working graveyard shift.

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Time for another episode of...

No One Knows What the Heck is Going On!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2022
    Name: Asharak

Appearance: Wears a tattered, blood-stained, black T-shirt, blue jeans, and black gloves. Has natural blue hair, grey eyes, and a pale face. Is skinny while bulky, and has an ancient marking that surrounds his right eye and glows whenever he uses magic. He travels around passively at times with a glowing halo above his head in order to look like a superior being or almost god figure (even though he recognizes that there are thousands of mages just as or even superior to him). Does not currently have any weapons such as knives, swords, guns, or any type of melee weapon on hand. But, will occasionally wear armor only if it is specifically hand crafted by either a Dark or Earth mage.

Nature/Element: Light

History: Asharak had been taken from his family at an early age to a facility that would take children in hopes to form a military. He learned basic combat training by age 8 and learned how to deal with traumatic pain at age 14 when he watched all of his friends in the facility die in a aerial strike on the facility and had nearly killed himself after realizing that he was rescued by an anonymous stranger. He watched the corpses of his friends burn for a few hours and then he started to grab shards of glass and shove them down his throat. But a force inside of him prevented him from committing suicide. And so his life force was sent into a state of limbo for the next three days. During this time he could re-evaluate his life and reasons to strive to continue living. After regaining consciousness he gained the abilities of a light mage Reaper and could sense souls. He looked around for the man who saved his life. Unfortunately the only trace of his saviors remains was but a corpse that had been shot in the head. Asharak took the situation calmly by saying, "What a shame..." And so he buried the corpse of his savior in the rubble of the facility with a grave marked with an ancient marking. The same marking that surrounds his right-eye. He now walks the streets trying to become a globally known fighter. Wearing a halo above his head and floating above the sidewalk. He has become lonely for commoners are afraid of him. For he is simply misunderstood.

Personality: Asharak loves to fight if challenged, however he finds it hard to accept that he is either good or evil for enjoying this. He smiles whenever complimented. He will question what his limitations are unless he is told what he can and cannot do. He is willing to be very loyal to whom he wishes to serve. However he is picky on who he wishes to serve. He will essentially worship them if they are a female that requests a servant. He will reject working for anyone that has betrayed him without reason. And he will only work as an equal if it is requested. But usually he thinks of himself as a lower class than his master. As for grudges, he is forgiving up until human life is mentioned. He can die happy if he proves himself to be a globally known fighter. Or if he can find at least one rival and at least one friend before he dies. He is skeptical if he will ever accomplish either of those two tasks before he dies. Yet (and I know this sounds controversial) the optimistic side of him is constantly asking, "Why not both?"

He is curious to know what he is capable of, but he doesn't trust himself because he lacks the self-confidence that his judgements of himself are accurate. So in order to solve this problem, he asks literally every strong opponent he faces what he is capable of. But is misunderstood for looking as if he is being sarcastic, and is left out in the dark. As for a moral prospective, he does not see himself as good or evil and wishes to be judged by others.

Spells: (Heavenly Body Magic): Enables the user to manipulate gravity while causing their body to glow in green light. Can be used passively after using initial mana cost without causing it to ever drain out due to accessive passive use.

(Meteor judgement): Creates orbs of white light above the user that will quickly fly towards whatever the user targets with destructive force. Requires the user to charge the energy in order for the spell to become powerful.

(Halo of recovery): Enables the user to heal either them self or another being from injury. It can be used to heal another being while they are in combat as long as the user of the spell is not in combat at the same time. Therefore the user of the spell cannot regenerate their own health while in combat. If the halo of recovery is not being used to heal someone, then the user may simply create it for them self passively just for looks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Songbird: Lol, is that what it's called now?

@Metrunui: SUs are actually closed :/

But if a spot opens up I'll let you know.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm pretty sure Syr knows what's going on, but she is telling me nothing.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Your newer join posts are much less confusing.... starting to wonder if it would be better for me and Purple Hued Vulture should start join posting to cut back on the number of posts...

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Well as long as our posts are confusing because of the events and not bad writing you won't hear me complaining :D

Syr's not to be trusted, but just gotta be really nice to Kaya, if you're nice enough to her she can hold Syr back. That way she won't sneak into Shear's apartment later in the middle of the night. Thankfully this time he's not filled full of darts.

Last edited:
    Back