• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    That's true. I'm thinking of an idea BTW. Would people prefer it if they didn't have to defeat the E4 in a certain order.

And Code, right now yes the Battle Frontier has risen from nothing in the space of a few weeks to becoming more popular than all ther other leagues apart from this one, which I think is really cool.

that idea is a winner for me^^

also, the battle frontier was getting like 1 challenger a week and now quite a few the platinum league is unfortuneatly slowing down now.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Ok the way I will do it is that you can challenge the first three in any order, but FD will always be last of the four. So you have the choice of Sheak, nate, or Tsuroerusu first (though he is still working on a team). There are now four of you ready to challenge so we'll see who makes it to the finish first.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    idk but i got it now so i challenge nate

Give me some time to fix up my team a bit. I'll get to you by vm when I'm done.

Edit: Quick question how are we going to keep track of peoples teams so that we know that they won't change them during the E4?

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    Greene has that taken care of im pretty sure i think my team will be neutral to yours because i dont have anything that can super effective a ghost i dont think maybe i do

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Greene has that taken care of im pretty sure i think my team will be neutral to yours because i dont have anything that can super effective a ghost i dont think maybe i do

Ok I'm done I'll meet you on the smogon server. My NN is WaffleCopter. I need yours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back