• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Hold up we mightn't be ready to start yet. I've been told one of the gym leaders is switching to try and be E4. So if he becomes E4 then we are down a gym leader again.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Even if one gym leader switched, it would matter little, there are 12 more! It's going to take time to get through all 13 anyhow, so there's no reason for holdups.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I'm always up for a gym match as well, you're welcome to come and face my steels.

Frozen, change "Additionally" to "Or" in my rule description.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
    The whole original post is being changed soon Racaster so don't worry.

BTW, hoping that Oli and Panda will get onto me about their badges soon as they are the only two left.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    Magikcarp PWNZ i only have 3 ice types may i still get the spot and i should be able to get 4 or 5 by today anyways

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    You only need 4, ckn, and besides all the gym spots are taken. You can try out for the E4 if you like.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    My ingame name is kyle, is there anyway i can still be the fighting type leader?

EDIT: i applied before that omega dude as well i just forgot to check back here to give you my ingame name so i think i still deserve that place.

Greene1516

Years
    Fighting type leader is taken. I sent you a message already saying I sent the badge message to the wrong person.

ckn if you want to try out for the E4 be aware that you will need four Ice types and you will need to beat me or only lose by a margin. I have a lot of Wi-Fi experience, so if you haven't played much, you should probably challenge the league instead of joining.

BTW, the new home page is done, just waiting for FD to post it.

Greene1516

Years
    Ghost, Ice and Bug is correct. Funnily enough Ghost, Ice, Bug, and Dragon were the four most common types in the game E4s too.

Now let's get us some challengers.

Oh, it might be a good idea to have like *open now* put in the title of the thread so anyone who has been here before knows it is now open.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
    Ok then. I should be able to battle later on. I just need to hear back from FD on which team I am meant to use.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back