• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Theoretically, we have the 13 we need... so we should be opening up soon.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    We hardly have to worry about elites at this point, thought badges probably should get done, though it's not huge either.. First and foremost, we need to fix the first post with all 13 leaders and get this place open.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Well I'm working on a home page/OP for Frozen Darkness to snazz the first page up so it'll be done and looking good soon. Though I need to know first if slowpoke is cleared and who the first three elites are.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I think you do need to fix my rule though, proper colors and whatnot, so no one misreads it again.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    No, it's really not, it's quite straightforward. You can't have more than two pokemon with overlapping types. And I explain it. The color is helpful. As it is, it's grey, bulky, and overall hard to read.

Greene1516

Years
    No, it's really not, it's quite straightforward. You can't have more than two pokemon with overlapping types. And I explain it. The color is helpful. As it is, it's grey, bulky, and overall hard to read.

But the problem stems from the fact that if you could have two fires say and two waters, the wording of that rule would be pretty much the same. The example clears it up, but it still is shaky, and I'm saying this from reading it initially over at that Chroma League where it wasn't written like here.

Greene1516

Years
    Electric gym is already taken, and depending on circumstances when Frozen Darkness gets back, all the gyms may be taken.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Skenno, where'd that Pikachu come from, documentation please. What event, what ID number, etc. If it's hacked, as I believe it is, I don't believe there's a flying Pikachu in 4th gen, and I know none of the Surfing Pikachu listed on Serebii have Fly, you shouldn't offer it as a prize.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
    Yeah. All gyms are now taken. Challenges have begun!

E4 positions are now open!

Remember:
    You must Battle either me (on Shoddy) or Greene1516 (On Wi-fi) and win or lose at least 2-0.
    I'll update the thread, then get the other rules later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back