• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
Years
  • Lmao @ racastblaster. you sound like somebody who would seem really annoying/mean at first... but then I get to know you and you're really not all that bad =P. Seriously though man it's just a game o-o; No need to have a superiority complex with your rules. If people want to bring in all-fire teams to fight your steel type gym, let them. Beat 'em up and then the next time they come, the battle is sure to be 10x better, dontcha think? I almost guarantee you that people that are competitive enough to join user-created leagues are not going to be the n00bs you expect. I've never been a part of a pokemon league (I don't even have a 4th-gen game YET [it's coming in like two weeks]) but they seem pretty intense.

Idk.. sorry for this post it's not something you guys really need.

Magikarps pwn for lyfe! =D

Good luck with your league guys (and gals...?)

omega77

Is that all?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Fighting Gym

Name (In-Game):omega77(Brady)
    Type of Gym:Fighting
    FC:3351 1989 1308
    Special Rules: Dual Types Only, All Pokemon level 50 and under
    Prize: Any non-legendary Generation 1/3/4 Pokemon (except Tauros).

Magikarp PWNS!

Last edited:

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Thanks Maikeru :P I go a little overboard at times...but it helps when it's late at night XD Not totally myself then, y'know? Anywho~ Good morning all, and good day to ye all.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Guys I have noticed a lot of people are signing up for gym leader and specifying rules like "lvl50 and under" which implies strongly that they have never been on wi-fi before since if they were they would know that levels are set on Wi-Fi. However my assumption could be wrong, it just sounds that way.

Now Joltice and Omega hurry up and PM on your teams to Frozen Darkness so we get the E4 and get this thing under way :D

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    The issue with that is, any legit Raichu with surf would have a neutral nature, and that's...well not acceptable for me :P I'd say, make sure to have some solid flying/levitate pokemon. Zapdos is always a nice choice for an electric team, especially if you find one with HP Ice.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I have no idea, you'd have to tell me the rest of your team, I'd be more than happy to help ya out. (do so via PM, please)

Greene1516

Years
  • RAcastBlaster; why does a surfing Raichu have to have a neutral nature???

And JoltICe, remember that only 4-5 of your Pokemon need to be Electric type. And for actual Electrics, using a Zapdos is perfect. Magnezone with Magnet Rise or a Bronzong will Skill Swap and Levitate can also help. The Bronzong in particular could really help. Give him Stealth Rock, Skill Swap, Gyro Ball and Explosion. He can Skill Swap his ability to one of your mono-type Electrics leaving you with no weaknesses, then set up Stealth Rock and then go boom when he is finished. Of course this will only work in a double battle.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Yes, Greene, the only Surfing Pikachu available (as far as I know of) in 4th gen is from PBR, and it has a set nature. If you have one that's not Hardy, I can assure you it's hacked.
    Here, found it's statistics:

Pikachu (F)
    Level: 10
    OT: Poketopia (Pokétopia)
    ID No.: 12146
    Nature: Hardy
    Item: Light Ball
    Egg Move: Volt Tackle
    PBR Move: Surf

*TCGWC Pikachu also has Surf, but it's locked to Hardy

I do stand corrected however. Birthday Pikachu and Yokohama Pikachu also have Surf.
    Birthday Pikachu (M)
    Level: 40
    OT: ???
    ID No.: 12268
    Nature: Modest
    Ball: Cherish
    Ribbon: Classic
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Surf, Thunder, Protect

Pikachu (M)
    OT: PC Yokohama
    ID No.: 10108
    Item: Shell Bell
    Move: Surf

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
  • Yes, Greene, the only Surfing Pikachu available (as far as I know of) in 4th gen is from PBR, and it has a set nature. If you have one that's not Hardy, I can assure you it's hacked.
    Here, found it's statistics:

Pikachu (F)
    Level: 10
    OT: Poketopia (Pokétopia)
    ID No.: 12146
    Nature: Hardy
    Item: Light Ball
    Egg Move: Volt Tackle
    PBR Move: Surf

*TCGWC Pikachu also has Surf, but it's locked to Hardy

I do stand corrected however. Birthday Pikachu and Yokohama Pikachu also have Surf.
    Birthday Pikachu (M)
    OT: ???
    ID No.: 12268
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Surf, Thunder, Protect

Pikachu (M)
    OT: PC Yokohama
    ID No.: 10108
    Item: Shell Bell
    Move: Surf

I don't have any - trust me, I'd know when someone is trying to give me a hacked Pokemon. Anyhow, those birthday one's look a treat.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Too bad they're not Naive, but Modest is nice. :P Anywho, I like PcP and Notchy best anyhow. FEARchu with the former and the latter will have Pain Split, fun fun~

Greene1516

Years
  • I just noticed that slowpoke applied for fighting gym ages ago. Did he get approved because if so then we have our 13 gym leaders???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back