• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogs9i5

Breeder Extraordinaire
Years
  • People! I'm on vacation! I can't battle except for that one I had one day. I'll be back and ready next week! Please challenge me then. I won't be able to keep up with the challenges I've received so far, because there are already a lot of challenges. So please, everyone who already challenged me, issue a challenge again next week sometime. And when I see next week, I mean Monday, not Sunday.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • People! I'm on vacation! I can't battle except for that one I had one day. I'll be back and ready next week! Please challenge me then. I won't be able to keep up with the challenges I've received so far, because there are already a lot of challenges. So please, everyone who already challenged me, issue a challenge again next week sometime. And when I see next week, I mean Monday, not Sunday.

Perfect, I will challenge you next Monday-Tuesday.
    And have nice vacation!

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • sombody should upload those matches to youtube becase id be interested in watching them and im pretty sure 0im not the only one

Well his match against me is up on my youtube page, and speaking of youtube, here is the challenge to my gym from King last week. Enjoy the video guys and subscribe:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryOdWax3_KI

And polkop, good job on being the first person to beat RAcast's gym.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    beat rando in gym match GG man thats 14-2 now getting closer to Greenes record =)

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    well it is now offical Blissey is a GOD(yes it may be gay and annoying and hated by everyone but it is a GOD ) anyway i won over taper again GG man

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • Hey frozen could you post this message under my user bar on the main page.THX
    To all Fire Gym challengers:
    1. I have lost my Ds,The gym WILL remain closed till find it,I will post when i have found it
    2. When I find my Ds I will challenge on a first come first serve basis
    3.PLEASE say which gym you would like to battle(platinum league or H&S league)
    THANK YOU

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • I dont kno much about the league but ill help if i can.

Huh?

polkop I'd rather take some other challenges first instead of facing the same person over and over.

And my bets are on crimsonstorm, he has two of the three more accomplished gyms down already and has more badges than everyone else already. But it isn't fair alright on any of the challengers that some of the leaders are hardly ever on. Speaking of which, what's the deal my Uzu's dark gym. Not sure if he has been on or not, but he hasn't gotten a single challenger.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • I haven't challenge UZU because I haven't 6 BL or less pokemon yet.
    I'm talking about Oli, Matzzz, Ground gym and flying gym.
    I know that they are all on vacation, so I have to wait.
    And AnimeFTW, How can you have lost your DS?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back