• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
  • Speaking of user titles, I really like yours Skythur. xD I love Jabu-Jabu's Belly too much. ^^

I can't wait to try out my new team this weekend. ;D It'll be so beastly, and I don't think anyone can prepare for it as I believe that it's flawless (in a sense).

We will have to see as i believe the same on my team.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • Speaking of user titles, I really like yours Skythur. xD I love Jabu-Jabu's Belly too much. ^^

I can't wait to try out my new team this weekend. ;D It'll be so beastly, and I don't think anyone can prepare for it as I believe that it's flawless (in a sense).

That'll make it impossible for me to beat you :(

Hi everybody~ ^^

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years

well if u havnt noticed by my 5 battles with leing i have persistance and i will beat u eventually

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years

ha ha Thanks. :) I love the Legend of Zelda Series too much. :pink_love:

fillfillfillfillfillfill

No problem. :cer_boogie:

protovad

has a bad hangover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    i challenge bazuken or .aero which ever one of you see this first

im back with avengence

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • ha ha Thanks. :) I love the Legend of Zelda Series too much. :pink_love:

I'm thinking of running through OoT again on Master Quest. ^^ I will probably start tomorrow as I planned to do something today, but this studying (which I'm constantly dragging away from) is keeping me away from my Gamecube. xD

i challenge bazuken or .aero which ever one of you see this first

im back with avengence

I'm not available till the weekend, and my list is so huge, I probably don't want to be adding another unless you're on when all previous challengers aren't or have faced me already.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years

We will have to see as i believe the same on my team.

Ah, the two most ridiculously confident battlers of the league are gonna duke it out lol

Protovad, firstly Bazuken isn't a leader anymore. Secondly your sig is sporting two obsolete badges.

And on the fighting types having nothing to deal with Ghosts, that's sort of bull as quick a large chunk of fighting types can learn Shadow Claw. Blaziken and Infernape immediately come to mind. Chan has Shadow Punch and Sucker Punch also.

Good to see all the current leaders being active lately too.

protovad

has a bad hangover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    well it looks like i have alot of catching up to do greene can you bring me up to speed.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Right guys I have a new video up on my youtube relating to the league, it is the epic battle between me and Painter, please go watch it and rate, comment, and subscribe.

Vs Painter

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Ah, the two most ridiculously confident battlers of the league are gonna duke it out lol

Confidence is the key to victory. xD

yep wonder which one of them is overconfident personally i think it is both of them :P

I personally think that I am being overconfident as well, although I have it all in good reason as I feel that I did a pretty good job with this new team, perhaps better than its former. ;D

Update: Ok, so here's the deal. Don't be hatin' if you feel like hatin'. I have some plans tonight and then tomorrow I'm going to Cedar Point. So I should be able to battle Sunday. So everyone prepare for that, practice with each other with your own little 3v3 teams if you want. xD

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • Btw, if natedogg didn't tell you, we had a test battle and nate won 3-0 or 2-0, I can't remember. I made a few changes to my team shortly after to handle my Ice Weakness.

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
  • thanks mike and i thought i was a gonner but meta came thru for me and greene my last poke was heracross and my hitmontop is quite unique thanks for noticing

Last edited:

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • sigh now that painters off my list, there don't look like theres gonna be a lot of activity for me (well a few challenges here and there)

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Lol poor Lein :(. I'll battle you once I get a decent Doubles team, but right now, I'm just not prepared for fighting ya :\.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back